Making all of Mitchell's *WISHES* come true! MAW Pre-Trip Report!

We had a great weekend! It was perfect because we were able to participate in the Make-A-Wish Walk for Wishes at the Detroit Zoo and Mitchell was a VIP!

To start off the walk, Mitchell got to help cut the ribbon!

Mitchell's wish is being sponsored by a local steel company so after the walk he got to meet them. I am totally not a crier AT ALL, but I had to fight back the tears a lot! This whole wish experience has been very overwhelming for me!

We had such a great time and it was planned perfectly - the weekend before our trip to get us in the Wish trip mood!
What a great weekend to get you ready for your trip!
I hope your family have a very magical trip, I look forward to hearing about it when you are back!

party:party: 19 HOURS!!!!!! party: party:

I can't believe we're down to counting hours instead of days!! This morning when I woke Mitchell up I said, "tomorrow we go to Disney!". Without skipping a beat he said, "I think it would be best if I stay home from school today and rest up then so I'll be full of energy for our trip!" LOL! I have to give him credit for trying! :lmao: I told him he could go to bed early tonight instead! :goodvibes

I'll try to update a little during our trip - I'll probably do some drive by postings of pictures at the least. I swear, I'm more excited than anyone in our family for this trip! I'm going crazy at work today watching the clock count down!

Subbing in your PTR at the last minute! Can't wait to read your TR. Mitchell is such a cutie, as are your twins!! We will be taking our then 8-month old in October, so I look forward to reading how things go with the twins. BUT MOST OF ALL I am so excited for Mitchell. I have a guess as to what you have planned thru Disney but won't say it bc I don't want to ruin the surprise!! :goodvibes

Have an awesome trip and enjoy every moment!

Sorry I missed your send off....

Have a FABULOUS, MAGICAL TRIP :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

met you guys tonight when I was in the Village!! Hope that you have a fantastic time!! Can't wait to hear about it once you get home!

We are having an amazing time!!! So far we have been to MK and Epcot and today we are headed to AK! We also got to meet Daniel (newdrama12), which almost caused us to rearrange our whole schedule, but you'll have to stay tuned for our trip report to find out why! :rotfl:

Happy you are having such an amazing time! can't wait to read all about it!!

We are having an amazing time!!! So far we have been to MK and Epcot and today we are headed to AK! We also got to meet Daniel (newdrama12), which almost caused us to rearrange our whole schedule, but you'll have to stay tuned for our trip report to find out why! :rotfl:

YAY!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

-m

After 11 long, amazing and exhausting days - WE'RE HOME!!!!! We got in really late last night and now we're trying to unpack and get back to our normal lives. I'll start a trip report and post a couple more big gives we received while we were on Mitchell's dream trip in the next couple of days. This trip was nothing like i planned or imagined and i can't wait to share it with all of you!

Welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!! happy you had an amazing time! can't wait to read about all the fun and magic!

Welcome home !!

We had an extra long trip too and while we hated the trip ending ... it was great to be home !
Can't wait to hear all about it !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter