• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making all of Mitchell's *WISHES* come true! MAW Pre-Trip Report!

Only 8 more days!!!!!

I have some more BIG GIVES to share!!!!

Our next Big Give is from Chris!!!!!!

Chris send us some adorable Handy Manny clothes!! These are going to be perfect for our character lunch at Hollywood & Vine!

Here is a picture of my crazy little kids in their outfits!
Big%2520Give%2520077.JPG

Here is a little better picture so you can see the adorable fabric on the skirt and shorts!
Big%2520Give%2520084.JPG

Not only did the kids receive outfits, but they also received bags filled with goodies!! Check these out!!

Big%2520Give%2520044.JPG

Here is Mason’s bag:
Big%2520Give%2520045.JPG

Here is Mallory’s bag:
Big%2520Give%2520046.JPG

And here is Mitchell’s:
Big%2520Give%2520047.JPG

Thank you so much Chris! I can’t wait for the kids to wear the clothes and the bags with the goodies are going to be great entertainment for the plane!!

The next Big Give we received was from Fruto76!!

Ann sent Kyle and I shirts! Woo hoo! They are mickey heads and the fabric in the heads match the very first set of outfits that the kids got! How awesome is that!!

Here are the shirts!

Big%2520Give%2520017.JPG

Here is a picture of us in the shirts:

Big%2520Give%2520051.JPG

And now for a flash back to the kids outfits so you can see how these are a perfect match!
BigGive038.jpg

Thank you so much Ann for the shirts!! We really appreciate your generosity!!

Our next Big Give is from wyomingmomof6!!!

Shannon sent us a few AMAZING pirate outfits!!

Look how cute these are!!

Big%2520Give%2520021.JPG

Mitchell did a bit of a “photo shoot” with these! Pictures in the house just weren’t good enough for him this time! LOL! He loves this outfit!

Big%2520Give%2520024.JPG

Big%2520Give%2520028.JPG

Here are Mason and Mallory in their new pirate outfits:

Big%2520Give%2520008.JPG

This is probably my favorite picture ever of Mallory!

Big%2520Give%2520004.JPG

Thank you so much Shannon!! The kids look adorable in their new pirate outfits!!

Our next Big Give is from patchpixie!!

We received Tie Dye Mickey shirts for the whole family AND Devon!!! Woo Hoo!!

Big%2520Give%2520031.JPG

Sorry you can't see the shirts very well in these pictures! It's hard to get a family shot!!

Big%2520Give%2520052.JPG

Mitchell also received a Lion King book, a Bugs Life book and a few Disney pins!!
Big%2520Give%2520055.JPG

Thank you so much for the shirts and other goodies!! We really appreciate your generosity!!

Our next Big Give is from scouthawkk!!!

Jen made the kids some ADORABLE Toy Story Clothes!!

Mitchell was definitely happy with theses, check out the smile!
Big%2520Give%2520039.JPG

Here is a picture of all 3 outfits:
Big%2520Give%2520041.JPG

Here is a picture of the back of Mallory’s outfit!! RUFFLE BUTT!!! LOVE IT!!
Big%2520Give%2520044.JPG

I need to apologize, Jen! We took pictures of the kids in these outfits, but I cannot find them! I will be sure to get lots of pictures of them at Hollywood Studios in the outfits!!

Mitchell also received a ton of Spiderman goodies!!

Big%2520Give%2520048.JPG

Thank you so much Jen! We really appreciate your generosity!!

Our next Big Give is from bskts4bj!

Beth sent us a whole box FULL of beach items!!

Here is a picture of the kids going through everything!
Big%2520Give%2520026.JPG

The kids all got new flip flops:
Big%2520Give%2520028.JPG

Ooooh! Look, some flip flops for ME! How cute are these?!?

Big%2520Give%2520027.JPG

Check out all of these water toys!

Big%2520Give%2520029.JPG

Thank you so much Beth! We are looking forward to using all of these at the beach and the pool!!

Our last Big Give is from diznorth!!!

The babies received an AMAZING assortment of Bibs!!! Look at all of these Bibs!!

Big%2520Give%2520034.JPG

Here are a couple a little closer:

Big%2520Give%2520036.JPG

Big%2520Give%2520037.JPG

Mitchell also received a puzzle and a few Disney pins!! He begged to start the puzzle and my rule usually is he can’t use anything until his trip, but I made an exception this time!

Big%2520Give%2520040.JPG

Thank you so much diznorth!! We really appreciate your generosity!!!

what a bunch of cute outfits! the kids look so happy in them, you are going to get some awesome attention and photos at the parks!

yay for the extra goodies to help keep them occupied too!

what a bunch of cute outfits! the kids look so happy in them, you are going to get some awesome attention and photos at the parks!

yay for the extra goodies to help keep them occupied too!

The outfits are AMAZING!! I got a little teary eyed again when I was packing them all up because when I had them laid out, they took up my entire living room! This is such an amazing group and it has really been priceless to see the happiness on Mitchell's face as he was opening each of the packages! He has truly felt special this whole time!

I overheard Mitchell talking to a few friends outside last week and he was telling them he had another package to open that day. They asked what it was for and he said "there are some really nice people sending me things to make my trip extra special! I love them!" :goodvibes

As far as the other goodies...this really has made packing easy! I don't even have to think about what to pack because it's all there and ready to go!

The outfits are AMAZING!! I got a little teary eyed again when I was packing them all up because when I had them laid out, they took up my entire living room! This is such an amazing group and it has really been priceless to see the happiness on Mitchell's face as he was opening each of the packages! He has truly felt special this whole time!

I overheard Mitchell talking to a few friends outside last week and he was telling them he had another package to open that day. They asked what it was for and he said "there are some really nice people sending me things to make my trip extra special! I love them!" :goodvibes

As far as the other goodies...this really has made packing easy! I don't even have to think about what to pack because it's all there and ready to go!

Awn, Mitchell is special so glad he is feeling the love!!:lovestruc

Love all the outfit pictures, but can't wait to see them in action in Disney. Everyone did such a great job!!
It's great that it's making packing easer, packing for 3 kids is tough!
Your getting so close!

Such wonderful Big Gives !! I remember packing the boys clothes from the Big Give with amazement and being so grateful. I didn't have to buy a single outfit for the boys this trip. Plus I got so many awesome compliments .. it was very cool ! I was proud to give credit to the wonderful people on here when they asked where we got the clothes. :goodvibes

Your trip is so close !! :yay:

I need to apologize, Jen! We took pictures of the kids in these outfits, but I cannot find them! I will be sure to get lots of pictures of them at Hollywood Studios in the outfits!!

No worries, I'm just glad they got there! Have a fantastic trip.

--Jen

I have been talking back and forth with a couple people at Disney these past few days and we are arranging a BIG, HUGE surprise for Mitchell!! I don't want to say what it is in case something happens, but I originally asked for one thing and they are taking it even further than I would have ever imagined! It was one of his main wishes that we told him we couldn't make happen, but now it looks like it may actually be possible. Stay tuned for our TR to find out what it is!!! <---see, that's how I make sure you all follow us over to the TR! :lmao:

Awn, Mitchell is special so glad he is feeling the love!!:lovestruc

Love all the outfit pictures, but can't wait to see them in action in Disney. Everyone did such a great job!!
It's great that it's making packing easer, packing for 3 kids is tough!
Your getting so close!

I'm freaking out a little inside because it's so close!! We've been waiting so long for this - years actually - and now it's almost here! I feel like I should be planning something, but I think I have everything taken care of already.

Such wonderful Big Gives !! I remember packing the boys clothes from the Big Give with amazement and being so grateful. I didn't have to buy a single outfit for the boys this trip. Plus I got so many awesome compliments .. it was very cool ! I was proud to give credit to the wonderful people on here when they asked where we got the clothes. :goodvibes

Your trip is so close !! :yay:

I'm sure we are going to get stopped everywhere we go! The clothes are so cute!

No worries, I'm just glad they got there! Have a fantastic trip.

--Jen

Thanks again, Jen!

I have been talking back and forth with a couple people at Disney these past few days and we are arranging a BIG, HUGE surprise for Mitchell!! I don't want to say what it is in case something happens, but I originally asked for one thing and they are taking it even further than I would have ever imagined! It was one of his main wishes that we told him we couldn't make happen, but now it looks like it may actually be possible. Stay tuned for our TR to find out what it is!!! <---see, that's how I make sure you all follow us over to the TR! :lmao:

I'm freaking out a little inside because it's so close!! We've been waiting so long for this - years actually - and now it's almost here! I feel like I should be planning something, but I think I have everything taken care of already.

I'm sure we are going to get stopped everywhere we go! The clothes are so cute!

Thanks again, Jen!

oh not fair teasing us............hope whatever it is that the magic happens and Mitchell will enjoy it to the fullest!!!

I feel that way about the last few days before we leave too, spend so much time with the planning and then you have to wait .....

oh not fair teasing us............hope whatever it is that the magic happens and Mitchell will enjoy it to the fullest!!!

I feel that way about the last few days before we leave too, spend so much time with the planning and then you have to wait .....

I know, I'm mean! :rotfl2: BUT, I'm worried something is going to happen to make it not work out. Or it will happen, but something bad will happen because of it. We have pretty bad luck in our family, so I'm praying really hard that it works out!

6 days!!!!!!

I know, I'm mean! :rotfl2: BUT, I'm worried something is going to happen to make it not work out. Or it will happen, but something bad will happen because of it. We have pretty bad luck in our family, so I'm praying really hard that it works out!

6 days!!!!!!

Doing the 6 day dance along with you!! We are at 33 days!!!
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::
:rockband:party:
:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:
:dogdance:

6 days!!!!!!

well I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed and sending a BIG dose of :wizard: that it all works out!

:woohoo: on only 6 days left :woohoo:

Woo Hoo, have a great time!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Thank you!!

I was writing all of my Big Give posts in a word document, so I could work on it as I had time and then I could post a bunch at once. I also wanted it so I could keep it all as a keepsake for all of the wonderful things our family has received. When I was copying and pasting from that Word document into here, I had to split up one of my posts into 2 separate posts and when I did that I accidentally skipped one of the Big Gives. I'm so very sorry Kristin! Here is the post I wrote a couple of weeks ago and missed!

I’ve been searching Etsy for the past couple of weeks because we have all of these outfits, but there was just something missing….

Kristin (aka Coloradok) must have read my mind… BOWS!!!

Big%2520Give%2520%2526%2520Birthday%2520051.JPG

Big%2520Give%2520%2526%2520Birthday%2520053.JPG

My sweet little girl hates to get her picture taken, but I was able to get a couple:

Big%2520Give%2520%2526%2520Birthday%2520050.JPG

Ok, maybe only one…this is her “Seriously mom, I hate pictures” pose!

Big%2520Give%2520%2526%2520Birthday%2520054.JPG

She also sent pacifier clips:

Big%2520Give%2520%2526%2520Birthday%2520052.JPG

Thank you so much Kristin!! The bows and pacifier clips are perfect!! They are going to look awesome with their new outfits!!

Only 2 days left!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We had a great weekend! It was perfect because we were able to participate in the Make-A-Wish Walk for Wishes at the Detroit Zoo and Mitchell was a VIP!

To start off the walk, Mitchell got to help cut the ribbon!

459725_3167181224717_1421018528_32408732_764860297_o.jpg

Here is our family during the walk -

467010_3167175264568_1421018528_32408716_962109370_o.jpg

Mitchell's wish is being sponsored by a local steel company so after the walk he got to meet them. I am totally not a crier AT ALL, but I had to fight back the tears a lot! This whole wish experience has been very overwhelming for me!

458881_3167177824632_1421018528_32408722_1752722275_o.jpg

We had such a great time and it was planned perfectly - the weekend before our trip to get us in the Wish trip mood!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter