Malts at Carnation Cafe

Abbey1

DIS Veteran
I was looking at the menu for Carnation Cafe and noticed that the malts they used to have aren't listed. Did they stop making these here? It's been a few years since my family has made a reservation at Carnation Cafe, but the malts were always a favorite of my son. Thanks!

As far as I can tell, the malts were one of those things that did not return after the covid closure. They have not been on the menu, and they were not there during our visits in the last couple years.

I wonder how many people these days even know what a malt is. (I love malts but I haven't had one in years because I never see them served anywhere.)

As far as I can tell, the malts were one of those things that did not return after the covid closure. They have not been on the menu, and they were not there during our visits in the last couple years.
I had no idea it had been that long, but I now that I think of it, the last time we ate at Carnation may have been January 2020. That's such a bummer! Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter