MAPS: by Robo. WDW places & how to get there.

• CheriePenguin

Mouseketeer
    Thank you so much for all your hard work on these - and it's awesome having them all in one place and easy to find!!

PabloMax

Mouseketeer
    Would have been nice to have a few of these for our trip a couple of weeks ago.

Guess we'll just have to go back! :joker:

• Accident

DIS Veteran
    Found a couple more that could use an update:

- MK - from NOODLE STATION > PARADE ROUTE

shows old hub, doesnt' take into account the walkway that is now used as a crossing spot in the street so there tends to be a crowd blocking view.

- MK - from NOODLE STATION - Castle View for Celebrate the Magic

Old hub, image says desert party which now has a second seating area in what used to be fastpass section.

• Robo

1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!
    Found a couple more that could use an update:

- MK - from NOODLE STATION > PARADE ROUTE

shows old hub, doesnt' take into account the walkway that is now used as a crossing spot in the street so there tends to be a crowd blocking view.

- MK - from NOODLE STATION - Castle View for Celebrate the Magic

Old hub, image says desert party which now has a second seating area in what used to be fastpass section.
    Agreed, but did you read my captions for those images?

Accident

DIS Veteran
    Agreed, but did you read my captions for those images?
    not really, was just looking for things I know are a little different to help you out as the maps are really handy.. There's some spots where trees are just grown in more and view is now blocked and such.

Mrs~Incredible

Mouseketeer
    This is awesome..... And so funny because just 2 weeks ago (before our trip) I was looking through all of my Robo map bookmarks on my phone thinking, hey, wouldn't it be great if all of these awesome maps were in one place like a sticky?

Thank you SO much to Robo and the mods for doing this!!

ErinsMommy

And though she be but little, she is fierce.
    Hi Robo - as always LOVE your maps! Hoping for your input on one question - how would you compare the walking distance from Contemporary to MK vs. the walking distance from the furthest Poly building to the TTC to go to Epcot? TIA =)

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS