You can do more than one race for yourself, just don't pick anything on the drop down. You'll have to put your information again just like you are another person.

Browsers like to autofill, so before hitting next step or another person double check what is in the boxes. Like, if you share an email your browser is thinking maybe it's you and not your other person and filling it in with past info you've used.

If you get stuck on the review screen just refresh, which yeah, you have to restart but the payment button should show up & you aren't kicked back out to the queue at least.

This is the price difference from 2018 to 2019:
Dopey Challenge $560 (No price increase)
Goofy Challenge $365 (No price increase)
Full Marathon $185 ($5 increase)
Half Marathon $185 ($5 increase)
10K $120 ($10 increase)
5K $80 ($15 increase)

And the 6.6% was the exact same processing fee as Active.com, so it really isn't that much different. They were never in the market to save ~us~ money.
What prices are you looking at? This is what I see so there are increases.
Dopey Challenge $585

Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge $385

Walt Disney World® Marathon $188

Walt Disney World® Half Marathon $188

Walt Disney World® 10K $125

Walt Disney World® 5K $85

I’m taking a break for lunch from all this nonsense and will call again later if they don’t respond to my voicemails or emails.

Just registered myself for Goofy and my daughter, who isn't an AP, for the marathon. Had no issues and everything went smoothly. Now to get her ready for her first marathon!!

Good luck to everyone needing to get issues ironed out!

For those of you who have been double charged out there, I would notify your CC company as well. You should have better luck there.

I don't know how crazy you want to get with this but you should stop by Disney Springs at some point. The fit2run in Disney Springs has done medal engravings in the past and there are also some very nice (and probably ridiculously expensive) medal framings featuring character art on display at Art of Disney. And there's the Christmas store there that is a good bit larger than the one in Magic Kingdom but has all the customization options.
I had my Dopey medals framed at Art of Disney in January. It was a little over $200, but they look great. Really glad I did it.

You can do more than one race for yourself, just don't pick anything on the drop down. You'll have to put your information again just like you are another person.

Browsers like to autofill, so before hitting next step or another person double check what is in the boxes. Like, if you share an email your browser is thinking maybe it's you and not your other person and filling it in with past info you've used.

If you get stuck on the review screen just refresh, which yeah, you have to restart but the payment button should show up & you aren't kicked back out to the queue at least.

What prices are you looking at? This is what I see so there are increases.
Dopey Challenge $585

Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge $385

Walt Disney World® Marathon $188

Walt Disney World® Half Marathon $188

Walt Disney World® 10K $125

Walt Disney World® 5K $85
Aw crap. You're totally right. I grabbed these from the Registration page on the forum but didn't even double check them. MY BAD. Lemme drink some more coffee.

Zero issues here. Was able to access the registration link two minutes early according to my trusty Apple Watch. The ten minute wait lasted approximately 2-3 minutes, and registration was a breeze.

I wanted to do the 1/2, but my wife only wants to do the 10K and it's not as much fun if we don't run together. So, we compromised, and I just did what she asked...

Just to add another data point. Registered via IE on my android phone.

The DVC website allowed me to join the queue to register at 2 minutes to noon EST, and gave me the "approx wait time of 10 minutes" for all 8 minutes that I waited. (I was worried because it wasn't counting down, but it seems like it's a set message that doesn't update your place in the queue.)

It let me get through all the registration steps for Dopey, but then on the payment page it wouldn't load the part of the form where you input credit card info. I refreshed and had to re-enter all my info, but it let me pay the second time around.

I was really worried, because I'm in PLC training all day, but my instructor said to do what I needed to do to get registered. Whole process took about 18 minutes.

I had my Dopey medals framed at Art of Disney in January. It was a little over $200, but they look great. Really glad I did it.

Did the same with my first HM as I was able to have Disney artwork framed with it. I like it better than the ones I saw with vendors. Lesson learned for this year: pick my artwork at the expo, buy it then and then take it with my medals to Art of Disney instead of trying to pick it out at Art of Disney.

I find it interesting that you don't put an estimated finish now at all if you pick under 5:30 for the marathon, you just put your POT.

If you put over 5:30, no POT required, then you have 3 estimated choices & you can't put a POT
5:31-6:00
6:01-6:30
6:31-7:00

and you do put an estimated pace for 5k & 10k if you are doing Dopey. Is this new?

That would be new. What are the drop down choices? Because that would indicate the corral cutoffs for future reference.

What they normally are for the 5k & 10k only. Here's from the Dopey registering page -
  • Under 7 minutes
  • 7:01 - 8:00 minutes
  • 8:01 - 9:00 minutes
  • 9:01 - 10:00 minutes
  • 10:01 - 11:00 minutes
  • 11:01 - 12:00 minutes
  • 12:01 - 13:00 minutes
  • 13:01 - 14:00 minutes
  • 14:01 - 15:00 minutes
  • 15:01 - 16:00 minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter