• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I’m just signing up for Dopey, which isn’t going to sell out while I straighten out all of this credit card/registration garbage, right?

btw ... if you see the charge on your card but don't have an email or registration, make sure you screenshot that charge. I don't know if it will help, but if you do end up having problems, you want to have as much info to show runDisney as possible.
This situation could end up being a huge nightmare for them. I really hope they're prepared to make it right for people who are having issues.

btw ... if you see the charge on your card but don't have an email or registration, make sure you screenshot that charge. I don't know if it will help, but if you do end up having problems, you want to have as much info to show runDisney as possible.
This situation could end up being a huge nightmare for them. I really hope they're prepared to make it right for people who are having issues.
Thank you! I have no confirmation, but my credit card charge is pending so I did a screen shot. Great idea.......thank you!

Newest fun: "We had a problem confirming your payment. Error Code: Message: FAILURE"

No way to enter another card without getting back into the queue. Pushing the button again does nothing. I have no e-mail from the CC company saying they would have declined the charge. No registration shows on my account.

Am I correct that there were fewer issues, and much smoother registration, on Tuesday when it opened for APs? I was on jury duty and unable to do it on Tuesday. Just seems like I've seen fewer complaints from Tuesday.

Am I correct that there were fewer issues, and much smoother registration, on Tuesday when it opened for APs? I was on jury duty and unable to do it on Tuesday. Just seems like I've seen fewer complaints from Tuesday.

I know @rteetz and @Keels both had issues on Tuesday. I think there were fewer issues because there were fewer people. I don't think the load issue came into play at all, but there were definitely payment issues.

I was finally able to register for 3 Dopey's and 3 5K's. I haven't received the emails yet but my cc's have been charged and I did receive the "Thank You for Registering" page with confirmation numbers, so I took pictures of them just to be safe.

A couple of times I had to cancel someone's registration because it wasn't taking me through all the steps. I could cancel them without having to start the process all over again (I just hit "Register another person" again).

I'm happy I've finally registered! After getting hotel, plane and ADR's (for 6 people) I have to admit I felt a bit nervous and under some pressure today. Good luck everybody!

If any of you are stuck on the "The wait is almost over" screen try changing browsers or going incognito in Chrome. I've been on that screen for almost an hour now in a normal Chrome window but opened an incognito window all of 10 minutes ago and the incognito window is already through but the tab that's been open for almost an hour is still waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter