March 2003 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Let those cold March winds blow while we escape to sunny Florida.

We are headed to WDW in March ....

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

dansyr ! It's great to see you here :) I hope you will visit us in UK chat again :)

I don't think I will be visiting WDW in March :(

Hi nativetxn
Thanks for welcoming me. I try and get to the chats when I am home from work early enough...ohh, the joys of working in retail
Anyway, I hope to hear from adults who would be going to WDW in March. I would be nice to put some faces with names of people I see here on the boards.:) :) :)

Gonna be there March 2 - March 6

Doing the Backstage Magic tour on March 3rd...

Going all by myself, DW and DS are staying home so I can experience this tour, What a great DW I have !!!!

Any others gonna be running solo? I could use some advice.

DH and I are going without the kids March 27- 31st - its our first no kids vacation in 5 years! We are staying at the BWV and I have booked an Illuminations cruise (its posted in the illuminations thread in march section) we hope to have some other couples join us on the cruise - we did it in dec and loved it!

I'll be there!! I'm the "tour guide" for my family this trip. Wish me luck..... My last two trips have been solo, so showing the two older generations of women in my family the world should be fun. We will be there the first week of March.

I will be there March 17 - 21st - celebrating my birthday - it should be fun!!!

I was thinking about a cruise but I think they are all booked - it is spring break somewhere - WDW resorts prices are high.

Staying at OKW!

My daughter (she's an adult too) and I will be there March 23rd through March 28th. Staying at POR, hopefully Alligator Bayou. We just returned from our December holiday trip at GF. It was wonderful!!! Do certainly hope March will be warmer than December.

I'll be in Orlando from Feb. 28 to March 9 to research the next edition of my book, "Disney World with Kids." Ironically enough, I will be travelling on my own. :)

Going down to the World from March 21st thru the 25th with Cast Members that I work with at the Disney Store. We are staying at the Boardwalk and have quite a few things planned during this weekend. Can't wait!

Janice

:Pinkbounc

March 1-5.

Should you be at the Adventurers Club any night between March 1 and 4, chances are I'll be there, somewhere.

...March 24th to March 29th.

I'm taking a good friend of mine. She's 50 years old and has never been to WDW. (Actually, she hasn't been out of the tri-state area in 13 years!)

We're easy to spot - I have a buzz cut and a big bushy red moustache. Stop by and say "howdy!"

I will be there march 19th -April 2nd

janice -What DS are you From in mass?

Sue - I work at the Disney Store in Taunton/Silver City Gallaria. Come on down to our mall next weekend because we got the WDW Characters coming for the whole weekend! Should be fun!

Janice
;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter