March Pen Pal Letter & Twist- check in, sent/rcvd.

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Please post here for our weekly check ins, and post as soon as you have sent out your letter and twist, and as soon as you receive your letter and twist from your pen pal.

Pen pals, feel free to already check in for the upcoming week. Please check in by Friday. And when you mail out your exchanges, if you happen to get a tracking number, could you give it to me and keep it as well. Then we can both track our mailings.

I received my letter from Patsy and a bag of caramels (my very favorite)

Thank you Patsy

P.S. I posted this somewhere else----definitely not use to the new format. Not sure where my post is.

I received my letter from Patsy and a bag of caramels (my very favorite)

Thank you Patsy

P.S. I posted this somewhere else----definitely not use to the new format. Not sure where my post is.

Yes this format is driving me bonkers. I found your other post ;). Thank you for reporting of the arrival.

Patsy,
I received your letter and package. Thank you very much for the gardening gloves. Cannot wait for nicer weather to start planting!

Jennifer

Patsy,
I received your letter and package. Thank you very much for the gardening gloves. Cannot wait for nicer weather to start planting!

Jennifer

You're welcome Jennifer! It was fun being your pen pal :) Happy gardening!

Checking in for upcoming week; also to let you know I mailed out the package yesterday. Have a wonderful week everybody!

Thank you Jennifer for my exchange! It was great being your pen pal. Enjoy your spring break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter