March Pen Pal Letter & Twist- check in, sent/rcvd.

I cannot remember if I checked in for this past week---tax season is really busy in March. I received my letter from Stacey-a cute St. Patrick's Day card and socks, plus a writing tablet with a very adorable kitten in each page. Thanks Stacey.

My letters are going out today.

Last edited:

I apologize for being late... again. :(

I added a little something extra to the letter though, as an apology, and it should get there quickly.

I also have received my letter and twist. Thank you Stacey for the St Patrick's Day socks (which I received yesterday! lol), and all the different seeds! I look forward to planting them!

Cindy, thank you so much for my goodies!! I got gluten free cookies (yummy), Disney tissue packs, and Disney princess stickers. I love it! Thank you :-)

Thank you Erin for all of my goodies! I enjoyed being your pen pal, and wish you the best for your future!!

Any weekend news on arrivals? I will check my mail on either Monday afternoon or Tuesday Cindy, and will update you.

Cindy, thank you so much for my goodies!! I got gluten free cookies (yummy), Disney tissue packs, and Disney princess stickers. I love it! Thank you :-)

I hope you like the cookies. Is there any candy that is gluten free? I don't want to get you something that you can't eat.

Any weekend news on arrivals? I will check my mail on either Monday afternoon or Tuesday Cindy, and will update you.

According to the post office email, your package should arrive the 21st. Let's see if the post office is right!!

I hope you like the cookies. Is there any candy that is gluten free? I don't want to get you something that you can't eat.
The cookies are very good!!! Thank you!!! Hershey's candy bars are gluten free except for the ones with the crispies. Snickers, starbursts, jelly belly's they are all gluten free too :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter