This video will be removed around 2:00 PM EST.

March Trip reports

Getting on the road is a great feeling! Enjoy it!
Can not wait. 5 days to leaving. Let us know what the roads are look like. Stopping just before Houston and then after Baton Rouge at Reunion RV resorts 55 miles east. Taking advise about going through Baton Rouge on week day. Keep us updated about stopping after that.

View attachment 385759 Brrrrrr Teamubr!

Late late start. New goal is to make it out of Texas. But hey- we are on the way with a new rear main seal :)

Maybe Lake Charles tonight.

I don't know what think about this photo. It has that "yeah we are going on a vacation look" Now there is the other factor. Of " Oh no! We lost the trailer!!!!" since I don't see anything in tow behind the vehicle. Good luck with the travelling adventure.

BamaEd posted a great loop map with side numbers. Are there maps like that for loops 700,800and 900. Wiuld really help when requesting a spot.

Hey I sent you a "conversation" Private Message (check the top right of DIS up by your user name for for the red number). I had trouble with the desktop Google Earth so I had to use the web version.

Bama Ed

Hey I sent you a "conversation" Private Message (check the top right of DIS up by your user name for for the red number). I had trouble with the desktop Google Earth so I had to use the web version.

Bama Ed
Thanks Bama Ed. Just what I needed. You all are so helpful. My wife and I hope to be fort friends to all. I am a new cancer survivor with no kids and love Fort Wilderness. Will return from Disney in April and start radiation and chemo. Plan on being better for returning in Oct for another month.

Ps: we will be @ the Fort 10/23 for 2 wks. If at the Fort in that time line, would like to meet you & your family.

Jim - they are calling for 2 here on Sunday. I would like to see one more snow fall.

Michelle - safe travels!

My gif didn’t work, but staying in 2000, let me be the first to welcome you to the poltergeist loop.

Ahhh...ok....I spent some time staring at the picture in confusion...

[
Late late start. New goal is to make it out of Texas. But hey- we are on the way with a new rear main seal :)

Maybe Lake Charles tonight.

So excited for you guys on your way! Have a great time and a safe and fun adventure/anticipation getting there!

Me too, rideswithchrist. Happy to see you finally on the road to the Fort. It's been in the works for a while, hasn't it?

I'm starting to panic just a little at all the things left to do in the time remaining to do them in.... :crowded:

However, there was a management decision made this morning. I will prepare a "Dog-n-Suds" report evaluating the beer and hot dogs I eat at all three spring training games. If you've every seen a Disney food blogger's report on the minutia of a cupcake at a certain restaurant and the extreme details and descriptions and photos from all angles at the table, that's the kind of entry I WON'T be doing.

And I might have to have a second dog (a braut next time) and beer - just to be sure. :rolleyes1

Purely in the interest of R-E-S-E-A-R-C-H. :teacher:

Bama Ed

And I might have to have a second dog (a braut next time) and beer - just to be sure. :rolleyes1

Purely in the interest of R-E-S-E-A-R-C-H. :teacher:

Bama Ed

We are all very grateful that you are willing to go the extra mile in everything you do....:thumbsup2

• Movie schedule

• 1st – Wreck-It Ralph

• 2nd – Ralph Breaks the Internet

• 3rd – Lilo & Stitch

• 4th – A Bug’s Life

• 5th – Cinderella (2015 Live Action)

• 6th – Up

• 7th – Brother Bear

• 8th – The Princess & the Frog

• 9th – Christopher Robin

• 10th – Tangled

• 11th – The Mighty Ducks

• 12th – Toy Story 2

• 13th – Lady & the Tramp

• 14th – 101 Dalmatians

• 15th – Wreck-It Ralph

• 16th –Ralph Breaks the Internet

• 17th – Lilo & Stitch

• 18th - A Bug’s Life

• 19th – Cinderella (2015 Live Action)

• 20th – Up

• 21st – Brother Bear

• 22nd – The Princess & the Frog

• 23rd – Christopher Robin

• 24th – Tangled

• 25th – The Mighty Ducks

• 26th – Toy Story 2

• 27th – Lady & the Tramp

• 28th – 101 Dalmatians

• 29th – Wreck-It Ralph

• 30th –Ralph Breaks the Internet

• 31st – Lilo & Stitch

I don't know what think about this photo. It has that "yeah we are going on a vacation look" Now there is the other factor. Of " Oh no! We lost the trailer!!!!" since I don't see anything in tow behind the vehicle. Good luck with the travelling adventure.

They have a pop up camper! Lol

Thanks Bama Ed. Just what I needed. You all are so helpful. My wife and I hope to be fort friends to all. I am a new cancer survivor with no kids and love Fort Wilderness. Will return from Disney in April and start radiation and chemo. Plan on being better for returning in Oct for another month.
Stay strong, praying for the best. I will meet up with you in october for the traveling fire pit, and whoever else wants to.

We leave next week. We haven't been to the fort in 2 years, and this will be our first time in a rented RV - we've stayed in the cabins many times. Actually, except for entering one for 2 minutes, it will be the first time in an RV.

So if you see 2 clueless people and a little white dog in one of the preferred loops. Stop by and say hi and try not to laugh too much :) :) :)

I am very sad that construction has started. I was really looking forward to getting some R&R at the fort and all the wonderful things there are to see and do. I hope it hasn't changed too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter