Marching into March: Exercise Challenge!

Today:

Early morning nine mile walk: 2 hours 37 minutes

Brings me to: 2930/3000

Have a great Friday!

It was so nice out yesterday, my boyfriend and I took our dog to the park to walk for an hour.

So I have 1060/1000. Woohoo!

1651/1700 So close. That's the end of all my "scheduled" workouts for the month. It's still early today (8:30 AM!) plus the two more days means I'm pretty sure I will make it!!

40 minute walk and 27 minutes of 30DS bring me to 1402/1400! Made it!

So many finishing the month STRONG - yay!!!

It took me a while to get moving today, but I left the house at 11, ran/walked 73 minutes, and came home with a sunburn! Time to break out the sunscreen and visor I guess.

Ate a lemon Larabar when I was done - yummy. Thought I'd start testing out what things work for me to eat/drink for fuel on longer runs.

891/800 for March, plus I ran my first 5k and I turned 51 this month. On to April....

yesterday work day so just 15 min core with stability ball situps
today 120 min long run

New total 1680/1200

10 minutes of weights today. Didn't make it to the gym but wanted to post something at least to my total :)

Hello, March March-ers!

I am really late to this party but, I am pretty excited about my progress this month. I've been setting my monthly exercise goal as 2000 minutes for the past year, trying to get ready for the PHM. Well, the PHM has come and gone [yay, I made it!]. Sometimes I made it to 2000, sometimes I didn't.

I checked my stats, recorded via Endomondo and my grand total for the month is....2407 minutes!

Nice work! and Welcome!!! :) I put you on the roster so you can go look at yourself in green later tonight when it gets updated :)

Special 2-hour WERQ class (to burn off all those pre-Easter peanut butter eggs :rotfl:) brings me to:

2460/2013 :lovestruc

Adding 120 more minutes for this week, half treadmill, the rest machines of torture LOL at the gym

800/999 Total so far.......more opportunity tonight? But happy to make it to 80 percent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter