Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

May I please get the following: BigOlafBirthday1.jpg with Happy Birthday AJ FantasyBirthday2.jpg with AJ is turning 10! FantasyYear1.jpg with The Kara Family 2015 Thanks!

Eta - we travel in February 2015, so feel free to put me at the bottom of the list! :)

had to do my taxes tonight but will prioritize this thread after work tomorrow

Hi there!

I love your designs! Could I get a few dining invitations?

- First one is based off RainforestCafe2.jpg - could you change the name to Alden and change it to dinner, instead of breakfast. Our reservation here is for Tuesday, June 3rd at 5:45 pm.

- Second one is based off ChefMickeys-9.jpg - could you add the name Alden at the top and change it to a dinner, instead of breakfast. Our reservation is for Wednesday, June 4th at 5:50pm.

- Third one - I wondered if you'd be able to make a dining invitation for the Star Wars breakfast at Sci-Fi? I'd like to stick with you so the designs all "go together", but if you'd rather not do this one, I understand! I would like my son's name (Alden) on this one as well. Our reservation for the Star Wars breakfast at Sci-Fi is on Tuesday, June 3rd at 8:40 am.

Thank you so much!

First, may I say I love your work - you are truly gifted.
Second, may I please have the following - all to fit 8.5 x 11.0 size pages:

wdw-classiccover1.jpg ("Grace's Book")
dreamwishheartmakes-2.jpg ("Jack's Book")
charactergroupwelcome1.jpg (instead of the existing words - just "Kelly's Book")

wdw-welcome-30.jpg ("Princess Grace")
wdw-fab6welcome1.jpg ("Kelly")
wdw-tswelcome1.jpg ("Jack")

mickeyfill1.jpg ("Keller")
wordfill21.jpg ("Keller")

It is for my kids' first trip (5/3-10/14). Thanks!!!

REWALKER04; some requests say April and some June. Are these both correct? Just checking.

All requests require the month and year of trip, whether it is on the item or not. Helps me prioritize. Believe it is in my rules at the top pf this thread. If you haven't done so already, please read post #1

I love the designs thank you sooo much! And its June Im sorry I have had April on the brain with four birthdays, anniversary and taxes I guess So sorry about that! Im glad you caught it for me! You are sooo talented! Thank you so much for making my kids trip to Disney soo special!:flower3:

Good Morning! You did this for me last year, hoping you could do again.
Just looking to add a couple of Mickey Ears to this.

RMF: removed image from this thread

mdurette; no sports requests on this thread but will happily do for you in my MLB one. NO NEED TO REPEAT REQUEST THERE.

Hi Marion!

We would love to request a birthday design - 12thDonaldBirthday1.jpg

Could you change the wording on the top to "Today is my Birthday!"
Name - Jayden
Age - 10

Thank you so much!!! :goodvibes
(Our trip is Aug/Sept. 2014)

I have read through the rules and (I think) I got it... would love for you to design two autograph covers for my boys for our May 2014 trip.

#1) DL-ToyStory4x6AC1.jpg with "Colton's Autographs Disney World 2014"
#2) CARS-AC1.jpg with "Brady's Autographs Disney World 2014"

The size is 8x8.

Thanks so much!
Meredith

wrong thread.....no sports on this one. besides, with bow is already on my PB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter