Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

I would appreciate the following:

DCL-BM-Fantasy1.jpg
with the dates: June 7-14, 2014

and

BM-13.jpg

but with Fantasy instead of dream and dates June 7-14, 2014

Thank you so much!!

Hello,
I would like the following please but it should read "Nathan's Journal" at the top and the year should be changed to 2014.
If at all possible it would be great without the blue/black border on the sides

trip is May 3-10, 2014

Fab8-journal1.jpg

size: 8.5 x 11

Thank you so much!!!

I love my design on post 39 but wondering if a bow can be added to Sarahs name as she is the only girl missing one. I really appreciate it as you are an amazing designer! Thanks again so much for all your hard work!:cheer2:

Can I please get birthdayletter1.jpg for a 5th birthday and CRT-3.jpg for May 6, 2014 at 8:05 a.m.

Thank you

wendy7111904; need some personalization (I no longer create ones without but can do last names, initials, nicknames....)

Hi Marion, I posted a request, but, I have no idea as to where I posted it...I would love to have a Mickey head with just candy canes in it with no words, also, if you have time, a Mickey head with candy corn and no words. I hope I am not being a pain, but, now that I can get into your photobucket, my brain is working overtime.. Thank you so very much..

noahdove; wrong thread since they are holiday requests but I am not doing as blanks anyway

Thank you so much for the dining invites (Chef Mickey's, Rainforest Cafe, Star Wars). On the Star Wars one (SciFi-StarWars1.jpg), could you edit the wording a bit? We won't be there during Star Wars Weekend. Could you edit it to say "Alden is invited to dine with the dark side at Sci-Fi Diner" then include the date / time?

Thank you so much for all you do!

RustMan -- thanks! I wish I was cruising in 2014, but sadly we aren't sailing until 2015. Can you change the DISign to 2015 for me? Thanks!

Hi. I'm just following up on my post in #24 to see if you were able to complete my requests. I understand that you are very popular, and have a life of your own too, but I just wanted to check in with you bc while we are leaving in 2 weeks, I need to finish the autograph books I am making to ship ahead of us, and these pages were for them. If you don't think you will be get to them soon, that's fine, I'll figure somethign else out, but I thought I'd at least ask. And thanks again - you are providing true Pixie Dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter