Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

hmdelf and others; please note that it is not a good idea to select your DISign from one of my temporary files (one of those ending with a letter) as it may be deleted before I do yours and I can't see it for reference....thanks

hmdelf; also note that I have pointed out that the names must be in the format you want on the DISign.....I copy them from request and never type them. kari

I will fix this one time only but that is it

Again, I am so sorry!! Thank you for all you do. I am sorry to be such a pain. I LOVE THESE!!!

Hi,
I would like to request JaguarHead1.jpg with a pink bow and the name Tabitha in waltograph font.

Thanks so much!

Thank you in advance for sharing your wonderful talents. Your rules are great and I've read them about 186 times (including once while typing this) to make sure I get it right!!:thumbsup2

Our Trip is June 2014

Could I please get the following Mickey/Minnie Heads:

MickeyHeadName1b.jpg - Pops (male)
MickeyHeadName1b.jpg - Darrin (male)
MinnieHeadName4a.jpg - Honey (female)
MinnieHeadName4a.jpg - Amanda (female)
MinnieHeadName4a.jpg - Ally (female)
MinnieHeadName4a.jpg - Joy (female)

Thank you again!!:flower3:

to all....remember, your DISigns are only temporary on my Photobucket....download as soon as possible or they will be gone forever.

And I am not responsible for you not having backups of your files.

no I can't change the 4parks logo to the Fantasy.....the logo is part of the image....will see if I can do something else

can't the DISers that aren't traveling until 2015 wait some months before requesting? your requests could very well get misplaced as I prioritize the 2014 ones.... (as I do not do requests in order received)

Hello! I'm hoping desperately that you may be able to help me. I'm looking for a fairly simple tshirt DISign. If you could help me please it would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to tie up a few loose ends before our trip in a few weeks......so here's what I'm looking for. I know you don't like doing blanks for obvious reasons, however I don't want names on our shirts for obvious safety concerns as far as my children go. So maybe we can find some kind of middle ground somehow. These are for tshirt DISigns. The basic DISign I'm looking for is 2014 with the 0 as a Mickey head with red Mickey pants with yellow buttons on the bottom half, along with Walt Disney World underneath. Also the same DISign only using a Minnie head with red and white polka dot bow. I'm not sure what we could add to keep it from being a blank, but I'm open to suggestions if you are willing to take this DISign on. Thank you in advance for considering my request, and helping me with this DISign.

please note that I will no longer convert square to rectangle or rectangle to square images. .....sorry but I'm afraid some DISers do not look closely at the images to realize that a square image doesn't work as a rectangular DISign and vice versa...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter