Marion's DISign REQUESTS - Please read post #1 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDWTinkerbellOvalMom1.jpg

WDWStitchOvalName-1.jpg

WDWMickeyOvalDad1.jpg

Marion,
in post #182 there a disign with mickey ears in the rt corner with name in the middle and 2009 in upper left corner. Could you please make this disign with the names Brennan, Taylor, Brady, and Kristi.
I love the many different and unique disigns you have.
thank you so much,

Kristi

thank you so so much for your quick response! This mean a lot to our family.
Kristi

Marion,

Do you have any photos of the Shades of Green? If you do, can you please make me one of either of these or both?

PopCentury-2.jpg
[/IMG]
AllStarsMovies2.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks so much,
Krista

Hello there,

You were able to do a design for me a little while back (SRU.) It was just what I was looking for. I was wondering if you might be able to put together a few more for me. In particular I am looking for a few anniversary ones. I looked through your wedding design pages and found a lavendar(?) Mickey Head with Mickey and Minnie. I would like to have Susie and Bill in the head and May 2009 in the ears.

Also the Mickey Head on the first page 4th row. I will leave the color choices up to the expert. These will be going on medium periwinkle colored shirts. It might seem silly, but I tried to choose a font color that was close to the shirt color. This is pretty close with a touch more purple needed.:( (I'm not sad, but this guy's color is just about spot on, if that helps.) I like the first one in the row, just not sure if it will look good on the shirt. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks for all of your creativity!

Hello there,

You were able to do a design for me a little while back (SRU.) It was just what I was looking for. I was wondering if you might be able to put together a few more for me. In particular I am looking for a few anniversary ones. I looked through your wedding design pages and found a lavendar(?) Mickey Head with Mickey and Minnie. I would like to have Susie and Bill in the head and May 2009 in the ears.

Also the Mickey Head on the first page 4th row. I will leave the color choices up to the expert. These will be going on medium periwinkle colored shirts. It might seem silly, but I tried to choose a font color that was close to the shirt color. This is pretty close with a touch more purple needed.:( (I'm not sad, but this guy's color is just about spot on, if that helps.) I like the first one in the row, just not sure if it will look good on the shirt. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks for all of your creativity!

If you could right click on the images you want in photobucket and look at the properties it would be a big help to identify what images you want. File name at end of property list.....Please? Ever time I add an image the position on the page changes so I am unclear what you want....and aim to please!

Hi,
Sorry about the "muddy" description. DH is the "technogeek" ;) at our house. I hope this is what you need. Thanks for your help!

th_Honeymoon3-1.jpg

th_Wedding1.jpg

Here are 2 preliminary DISigns. Let me know about any modifications. The original of the Mickey/Minnie was actually pretty pink so I changed it......

Wedding1a.jpg

Anniversary3.jpg

Hi there,

These are wonderful! :yay: I showed DH and he likes them too! Thank you so much for your time. Your efforts will help make our trip that much more special. pixiedust:

Susie

Hey I like the designs in post 181. If you would please may I have all three of them just the way they are with the 'Andrew' changed to 'Drew'? Thank-You

SurpriseMickeyMinnieWDW01a.jpg
[/IMG]

Marion,

Can I please get this made for my cousins daughters with just 2009 in the ear? The names are Maddy and Ellie.

Thanks so much,
Krista

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter