Marion's DISign REQUESTS - Please read post #1 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
1stWonderFebruary.jpg

1stWonderJanuary.jpg

Thanks for the picture for my husband's birthday. You're wonderful! I'll try to post pics when we return, but I've not done it before so it could take a bit to get it right.

Scotland! Where in Scotland? I have been 5 times so far and wish I could go annually! My favorite vacation destination! Guess WDW comes in 2nd.....

Will get Mum and Dad DISigns done later this evening....

Hi Marion,

We leave in 13 days and I was wondering if I can request a few things...I;m trying not to be greedy, but you hae too many awesome designs!!:banana: :banana:

Could I request #147 with:
Noah - anything Wall-E
Olivia - anything Tink
Terry - Mike Wazowski
Lori-Piglet

AND

#3 with:
Noah - anything Wall-E (sensing a theme here!?)
Olivia - anything Tink (sensing a theme here too!?)

AND

#76 with Swarthout Family Cruise (at the top), March 2009, Disney Wonder

Great stuff!!!:worship: :worship: :worship:

Happy Valentine's Day!:lovestruc

Thank you so much, I can't wait to surprise the family with these!!:cool1: :cool1:

Thank you so much for doing these so quickly and sharing your talent with other Disers!!:banana:

Hi Marion...not to be greedy, but...:confused3

Is there anyway you could make the background of the tink bookmark green -- Olivia's favorite color?...And do you happen to have any other Wall-E charachters? I love the one you did, he is just obsessed and would love anything you have -- any Eve or???

If I'm asking too much, I certinly will undertand if u pass!

Thanks!:thumbsup2

:) Hi! May I please request # 141 with the month May, (we will be on the wonder).

Also, can you make the one that has the name (mcmahan family cruise) , says cruise line below it.And change the month to May. There is an example a few posts up.(I'm sorry I didn't catch the post #).:confused3

Thank you so much-------M

Scotland! Where in Scotland? I have been 5 times so far and wish I could go annually! My favorite vacation destination! Guess WDW comes in 2nd.....

Will get Mum and Dad DISigns done later this evening....

Glasgow, 15 mins away from Loch Lomond, why have you been 5 times, do you have family here?.

My maiden name is McArthur so I have ancestors! Went first when I was 14 with my grandmother and just finished scanning all my old slides from that trip...including me standing on banks of Loch Katrine and Loch Lomond.

Then I took my DD for her college graduation present in 2001 but the front end of our trip, and most of Scotland, was missed because of 9/11. Took her back in 2003. Then took my son in 2005 and my DD, SIL and DS and I all went in 2006.

We simply love it and are huge history buffs so Scotland and all of Great Britain are amazing vacations for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter