MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the Star Wars name fills (and all the others). They are all awesome and perfect.

Hello, Marne!
I was wondering if you could make a Disney/Star Wars themed invitation for my son, Grant (who is 10 years old) for a surprise WDW trip. My husband and I are taking him on a solo trip (without his sisters!) to Star Wars Weekend June 11-15, 2015. It will also be his first airplane trip as well (ever!) so if you could incorporate that into the invitation as well that'd be great! Thank you so much! :)

Hi Marne,

I am in awe of your pics and of course, found so many to choose from, but thankfully I have narrowed one down that would be an awesome pic for our upcoming cruise.

It's basically your Mickey cruise design. Can we say adorable???? Love this. Here are the details of said picture: In your Mickey photo file, under cruise. It's the picture of Mickey (sunshine behind him) leaning on the letter C of the word Cruise (in black and red lettering and a thin yellow line). Over the word Cruise are the words "Disney Fantasy" (in blue lettering) with a lifesaver around the letter "i" and sea gulls flying over the letters "S and E". Under the word cruise are waves and a date (month and year)

I love this design so much. The only change would be instead of saying October 2015, I'd like it to say December 2014 please!!!
And thank you so much in advance.

Hi Marne! I just discovered your awesome designs. They are great!!
Could you please create the Pirate name fills for us, and include Disney Fantasy 2015 on the bottom of each?
(Mickey) David, Matthew, Daniel and Patrick
(Minnie) Kelly
Thank you for your time & creations!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!! I love the covers and stroller tag you did for our trip!!! I can't wait to use them :goodvibes

Hi Marne,

Can you please do autograph covers with all of the characters on it? Please do one for each of the names listed below:

Emily's Autograph Book (purple text)
Eric's Autograph Book (green text)
Alessia's Autograph Book (pink text)
Colby's Autograph Book (pink text)
Brooklyn's Autograph Book (pink text)

Thanks so much for all that you do!

Hi Marne,

Just following up to see if you'll be able to do these for us. Please don't put in any year. Thx!

Hi MarneMouse, Could I trouble you for a mother daughter design. We will be going to Disneyworld in late October. Names: Lois and Cheree Thanks!!

Hi!!
If you have time I was wondering if you would please do a few dinner invites for my friend and her husband who will be going in Nov for their Honeymoon and FIRST TRIP to DW. I would like to surprise them with a Welcome/Congratulations letter if possible and nice invites for their dinner reservation to add a little pixie dust to their trip. I would be ever so grateful if you could find something nice for each of the following reservations (I know they are not the typical character meal invite requests). If it is not possible please let me know and I understand.
Their names are Jessica and Joey Robertson and it will be their honeymoon.
They have reservations for the following restaurants for the following times and days.
Boatwright's Dining Hall 730pm Monday Nov. 17
Tony's Town Square 850pm Tuesday Nov. 18
Cape May Cafe 825pm Wednesday Nov. 19
San Angel Inn 545pm Thursday Nov. 20
Rainforest Cafe at AK 530pm Friday Nov.21
Sanaa 525pm Saturday Nov. 22

If you need any other info to make this request possible please let me know :) Thank you SOO much for your time in consideration of this request.

Hi!
I had a couple requests:

Name Fills- Snow White- Olivia
Name Fills- Mulan- Zoey

Invitations:

Chef Mickey- Date- Today at 5:20pm
Hollywood and Vine- Today at 11:00pm
Akershus- today at 12:00

I didn't know if you could make an invitation for a 1st Haircut at the Harmony Barbershop but I thought I'd ask just in case. Olivia is the name for the 1st haircut invite at 1:30pm.

Thank you for everything!! :goodvibes

Love your work.

May I please request
******** width="480" height="360" src="http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/embed/slideshow/Disney%20Disigns/Princess%20and%20Prince%20Disigns/Sofia%20the%20First"></iframe>

which is a Sophia name fill with the name EMMA

Thank you

Hello Marne,

We are leaving for Disney in 3weeks and wanted to see if you could do covers for our autograph books again this year, the kids LOVED them last year!!!

If possible, could you accommodate the request for....

Noah (Star wars theme)
Tyler (Marvel theme)
Collins (Frozen theme)

Thank you very much for this, you are the best!!!

Hi Marne!
I have a request for shirts if you have the time. I would like the Fab5Mickey head like is shown here, with Baldwin in one ear and the other ear just blank.
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...amily_mommy_zpsbf70f3fc.png.html?sort=3&o=159

Also we are doing 2 days at Epcot. I have posted a general request on the board with a design I would like for the day we do our class that hopefully someone can do, but for our other day can I please get this with our names in the middle and the ears just blank. If it isnt too much trouble is it possible to get the ears in different colors? If it isnt possible black ears are fine.
Brianna written in purple with purple ears
Tara written in pink with pink ears
Junior written in blue with blue ears
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...keyHead_epcot_zps933e988e.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Thank you so much!

Hey! Just thought of something. For the Fab5 Mickey head I just requested above, instead of leaving the other ear blank can you put Baldwin in one ear and Family in the other? Thank you!

Hi Marne

Your designs are great. I wondered if I could request the following designs from you. I'm looking for the name designs if possible for the following names

1. SASHA - Pink Minnie Mouse design

2. LUKE - eeyore design if there's one available

3. ISOBEL - Anna design

4. ERIN -Elsa design

5. DESMOND -Star Wars design

thanks so much

Zoe

Hi! I am looking for an iron on Disign Maybe the Fab Five.
One is for Val and one is for Judy and it is a Girl's Get Away Trip.
Any ideas????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter