Marriott Sabal Palms

We didn't get asked about a timeshare thing at all-but we have five kids and so I suspect are their worst nightmare, lol. We found the walk to be about ten minutes and did it every morning for starbucks. The waterpark required booking/payment but using the MWC pools did not (in addition to the timeshare pools). We preferred having the space of the timeshare over the hotel, (note five kids above, lol), but are walkers and liked the walk back and forth. We drove to Universal one day and didn't find it onerous, but definitely longer than WDW.

@mom25kiddos sounds like a great stay!!
We are at Cypress Harbor currently. Nice two bedroom unit. King bed in one bedroom and queen in the other. They really keep the place clean and in top condition. Used the grills and the pool. Both great. I just reserved on the Marriott website for $209 a night.
My favorite MVC resort in Orlando.
I've owned timeshares for about 15 years now, and been through this many many times. All of my weeks were bought resale.
Ours were free. Yeah to get out of talk I just ask them why I'd PAY to own there + MF (I mention our MF of <$800/week) when we can obviously trade here? Just a "yep-here's your parking pass!"

I think my net cost is about $500. I paid for some, but I have a couple of Hawaii weeks that had one year of free use, which makes up for a lot.

@mom25kiddos sounds like a great stay!!

My favorite MVC resort in Orlando.

Ours were free. Yeah to get out of talk I just ask them why I'd PAY to own there + MF (I mention our MF of <$800/week) when we can obviously trade here? Just a "yep-here's your parking pass!"

I wear this t-shirt when I go to their "presentations"..... Not sure if you saw the movie Glengarry Glen Ross.

1703275353435.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter