Maxpass Included on 3rd Party Tickets

I’m so pleased with this because it will allow
My family to include max pass in our package price that we pay off over time.

Anyone know it LMT has plans to offer tickets with Maxpass?

I was about to buy my tickets last week, but I will hold on to see if they will offer them with Maxpass

I was about to buy my tickets last week, but I will hold on to see if they will offer them with Maxpass
I don't know for sure, but I would expect eventually they will. They are historically much slower to reflect ticket changes than other resellers (price increases, spring promo tickets, etc...)

You would scan your tickets into the app before you get to the park. Once your ticket is activated at the turnstiles, you can immediately begin booking with maxpass. It just saves you the step of purchasing maxpass daily.
Can I ask about this? I'll be doing my first DLR visit next weekend & got my tickets from UT. I'm a WDW AP but know nothing (except what I've read in the past 24 hours on here, hydroguys tips etc) about DLR. I got an E-Ticket and downloaded the disneyland resort app. Can I load my ticket in that and will that speed up purchasing MaxPass? It's weird to me to have a paper ticket to get into the park. I purchase MaxPass on the app, right, not guest services or anything like that? This feels like a weird alternate universe seeing as I've been to WDW almost 40 times but never DLR and I'm nervous about making rookie mistakes!

When I called LMT yesterday, no one was even aware it was a possibility. I'm holding off for a bit longer as I'd prefer to purchase the tickets through them and add Max Pass. I'll post back here if they add it soon.

When I called LMT yesterday, no one was even aware it was a possibility. I'm holding off for a bit longer as I'd prefer to purchase the tickets through them and add Max Pass. I'll post back here if they add it soon.
I was thinking about this-- we purchased our family of 4's tickets through LMT a month or so ago, at considerable savings. I still have to add two more tickets for DD and DSIL now that I know their dates. But regardless, I don't think I'm going to wait to see if I can get them with MP added. I'm just not sure we'd want it for every day, especially the first and last half-days. I'd rather add it as we go, as needed.

Can I ask about this? I'll be doing my first DLR visit next weekend & got my tickets from UT. I'm a WDW AP but know nothing (except what I've read in the past 24 hours on here, hydroguys tips etc) about DLR. I got an E-Ticket and downloaded the disneyland resort app. Can I load my ticket in that and will that speed up purchasing MaxPass? It's weird to me to have a paper ticket to get into the park. I purchase MaxPass on the app, right, not guest services or anything like that? This feels like a weird alternate universe seeing as I've been to WDW almost 40 times but never DLR and I'm nervous about making rookie mistakes!
On the app, go to tickets and passes> link tickets and passes. It will open a bar code scanner. Once your ticket is scanned, that is all you need to enter the park is your phone. At the turnstile, they will take your picture and give you a credit card sized paper ticket (just as a backup). Once you (and everyone in your party) have entered the park, you will be given the opportunity to purchase maxpass on the app (I think it says something like get fastpass with maxpass). Make sure you have previously entered your CC info into the app and know the 3 digit code to speed the process.

As a safety measure, once you have received your paper tickets and scanned them into the app, take a photo of the back of each ticket with a clear image of the bar code. If your tickets get lost or stolen, they can be replaced quickly and easily using the photos. Keep the tickets in a safe place (waterproof, if you will be doing wet rides) -- very rarely, the app goes nuts and tickets can disappear, so you might need to rescan the paper tickets. If you haven't already read the MP Superthread, do so before your trip: "Maxpass/Fastpass: an overview and some strategy" by @Skyegirl1999 - www.disboards.com/threads/maxpass-fastpass-an-overview-and-some-strategy.3726246/. Have a great time in the parks!

I had to purchase Maxpass each day of our trip. We had multiday tickets that were not purchased from Disney. Everytime bought Maxpass, I had to scan the tickets with my phone.

Yeah, something was wrong/glitching then. You should not have needed to rescan the tickets every day. They should have remained connected to your account for the duration they were valid.

Purchasing MP daily after entry is normal if one did not purchase tickets that included it (to this point only available direct through Disney), but not normal having to rescan the multi day tickets daily.

Sorry you had to go through that glitch :(. That sounds really annoying.

Yeah, something was wrong/glitching then. You should not have needed to rescan the tickets every day. They should have remained connected to your account for the duration they were valid.

Purchasing MP daily after entry is normal if one did not purchase tickets that included it (to this point only available direct through Disney), but not normal having to rescan the multi day tickets daily.

This same thing happened to us in December. It was annoying.

Is LMT Last minute Travel ? And if so I see you have to pay to join, Is this correct? is it worth it?
It is worth it -- LMT Club usually has the biggest discount on multiday DLR tickets among the authorized vendors. The tickets come with a bar code -- you can take the email directly to the turnstiles. Don't pay for a membership -- Google for a code for a free membership.

When we went last summer, others were saying that they had to do the same thing. So, I assumed it was normal to have to scan the tickets for Maxpass daily when purchased day of. It only seemed to be the case with tickets that had vouchers.

Is LMT Last minute Travel ? And if so I see you have to pay to join, Is this correct? is it worth it?

I found a free lifetime membership googling around last weekend. I can't remember the link though. Sorry.

This same thing happened to us in December. It was annoying.

When we went last summer, others were saying that they had to do the same thing. So, I assumed it was normal to have to scan the tickets for Maxpass daily when purchased day of. It only seemed to be the case with tickets that had vouchers.

Definitely not normal. I do seriously wonder as I mentioned previously if it was just the glitch that sometimes happened even with my own AP where it would "disappear" from my app. It always showed back up with a refresh, but it did act like it needed to be added again for a moment. But it didn't last.

I have gone with friends with multi day tickets (last time was this past NYE period) and purchased their MP for them. Never once had to rescan their tickets. Although there were, as mentioned, days where my app would claim I had nothing linked to it for a moment.

For sure if you ever encounter this again, just try refreshing the app (close and reopen). That should fix it. But, then again, there have been isolated incidents with the app that affect only a few people from reports (and I do believe, of course, your report this happened to you; I'm just saying it shouldn't have happened).

Blargh. Hopefully you never encounter it again :(

So I just went to Undercover Tourist to check prices with the maxpass. It says the tickets don’t expire until January 2021. I’m looking to buy tickets for next March. Can it be true that they don’t expire until January 2021? I thought tickets sold right now expire in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter