May 10 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise Meet

Hello. Posting here since I'm not a member of the Facebook group. I had signed up earlier for 4 adults to attend the private mixology session and now need to remove the four of us from that group. Can the individual leading the charge on that please remove us or link me back to the spreadsheet and I will be happy to do it myself.

Thanks very much - hope you all have a great time!

Brenda

Hi Brenda,

Sorry to hear you won't be joining us for Mixology. Is your last name Mengwasser? I just want to make sure I don't remove the wrong family.

Here's the link to the spreadsheet it you would prefer to verify yourself: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvRLten1FxdhdEF1dHdvdFlmaHBDVGdERkR5c3pubHc#gid=0

All the best,

Marise

Mixology Update: Looks like we're in very good shape to have everyone participate :cheer2: (though no promises yet).

This is just an update on the status of the sign-up sheet so far. Final registration is not till March 31st. In other words, we're still open to new participants :goodvibes. Here's the sign-up sheet if you're interested: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvRLten1FxdhdEF1dHdvdFlmaHBDVGdERkR5c3pubHc#gid=0

Sigris Lopez and Lori Blake, do you know who your +1 will be?

Victoria Shingleton, Are you confirmed? I noticed you added your +1 already :).

The following people are not yet confirmed. Please confirm if you know you will attend:
Debra Belloli, Joan Williams, Kelli Kleckner Kavan, Angela Harbin, Darlene Mikolajczyk, Karyn Glassow, Nikki Gregg Kirsch

My husband and I will be on this cruise. We are so looking forward to getting back on a Disney cruise. This is our 2nd Disney cruise. We had an amazing time on our first one. We live close to Baltimore MD.

Paid in Full last week! Looking forward to checking in and booking excursions on the 9th! :cool1:

Mixology Update: Looks like we're in very good shape to have everyone participate :cheer2: (though no promises yet).

This is just an update on the status of the sign-up sheet so far. Final registration is not till March 31st. In other words, we're still open to new participants :goodvibes. Here's the sign-up sheet if you're interested: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvRLten1FxdhdEF1dHdvdFlmaHBDVGdERkR5c3pubHc#gid=0

Sigris Lopez and Lori Blake, do you know who your +1 will be?

Victoria Shingleton, Are you confirmed? I noticed you added your +1 already :).

The following people are not yet confirmed. Please confirm if you know you will attend:
Debra Belloli, Joan Williams, Kelli Kleckner Kavan, Angela Harbin, Darlene Mikolajczyk, Karyn Glassow, Nikki Gregg Kirsch

Yes, Joan Williams and 3 other guests are confirmed, unless it falls on Palo's nite.. When will we get info on time and date ?

Yes, Joan Williams and 3 other guests are confirmed, unless it falls on Palo's nite.. When will we get info on time and date ?

Thanks Joan! Can you fill in the spreadsheet with the three other guests? DCL needs the information to charge the correct accounts.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to post the date and time until about a week before the cruise. DCL just doesn't do the scheduling until then. However it shouldn't interfere with any Palo reservations or excursions. I'm going to aim for the afternoon of at sea days (2pm or 4pm; something like that).

Thanks Joan! Can you fill in the spreadsheet with the three other guests? DCL needs the information to charge the correct accounts.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to post the date and time until about a week before the cruise. DCL just doesn't do the scheduling until then. However it shouldn't interfere with any Palo reservations or excursions. I'm going to aim for the afternoon of at sea days (2pm or 4pm; something like that).

I put us on same line did you want me to separate them on a different line.

Hello everyone!!

My name is Annalisa and I will be sailing on this Western Caribbean cruise with my boyfriend Sam. We are 22 and 21 respectively and will be coming all the way from Australia!

I am so ridiculously excited to go on this cruise and see everything that it has to offer. I was also referred to this forum from the CruiseCritic forum site.

I do have a question however, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with a Visa question? I know we will need Visa's to enter the USA but I have never been on a cruise before so I don't know if we then need seperate Visa's for each port of call, I.E Mexico, Jamaica, Grand Cayman etc.

Would anyone be able to provide information on this or point me in the right direction? I am a little bit lost on this.

Thanks very much and I look forward to meeting some of you aboard! :)

Hi all! My DH and 2 boys Brennan (age 3) and Gavin (age 1) will be sailing with you! We are taking my MIL on her first cruise. This will be DH and my 3rd and our boys 2nd. All of our previous sailings have been on the Dream. We are so excited to get on this ship and start our relaxing 7 night cruise. :)

Hello everyone!!

My name is Annalisa and I will be sailing on this Western Caribbean cruise with my boyfriend Sam. We are 22 and 21 respectively and will be coming all the way from Australia!

I am so ridiculously excited to go on this cruise and see everything that it has to offer. I was also referred to this forum from the CruiseCritic forum site.

I do have a question however, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with a Visa question? I know we will need Visa's to enter the USA but I have never been on a cruise before so I don't know if we then need seperate Visa's for each port of call, I.E Mexico, Jamaica, Grand Cayman etc.

Would anyone be able to provide information on this or point me in the right direction? I am a little bit lost on this.

Thanks very much and I look forward to meeting some of you aboard! :)

Welcome :) I have no idea about the visa question, I would call or email DCL, they will know right away.

Hi all! My DH and 2 boys Brennan (age 3) and Gavin (age 1) will be sailing with you! We are taking my MIL on her first cruise. This will be DH and my 3rd and our boys 2nd. All of our previous sailings have been on the Dream. We are so excited to get on this ship and start our relaxing 7 night cruise. :)

Welcome :)

pirate:Fish Extender Information

Kasie Droppleman
Eric Droppleman
Brennan Droppleman (3)
Gavin Droppleman (1)
Stateroom 9528
No Allergies
DISBOARDS name dropplefamily
kdropp09 at gmail dot com

So what port adventures are everyone signing up for? We have been trying to figure out what to do with our 2 boys since they are both so young but can not decide! Suggestions?

Welcome :) I have no idea about the visa question, I would call or email DCL, they will know right away.

Thanks so much for the help!!

I haven't had a good look at the shore excursions yet, but I know I definitely want to do the Stingray swimming experience on Castaway Cay.

Can people book their dining reservations and shore excursions at different times? Have people already booked things? My reservation won't allow me to book anything until Feb 24th. I have already paid for the cruise in full. Is this normal?

Thanks everyone and lovely to meet you all! :D

Is anyone parasailing at Castaway? :confused: I booked it, but would be doing it alone. I'm not sure if I'm ready to that alone.

Hi everyone!!! Looking forward to sailing again on the Fantasy!!! This will be our 3rd time on this ship. We are a fairly large group, my mom & her boyfriend, my wife & I with our 2 kids, son 14 & daughter 10, plus my brother, his wife and their 4 year old daughter. Can't wait to dine at Palo & Remi again!!!!

Thanks so much for the help!!

I haven't had a good look at the shore excursions yet, but I know I definitely want to do the Stingray swimming experience on Castaway Cay.

Can people book their dining reservations and shore excursions at different times? Have people already booked things? My reservation won't allow me to book anything until Feb 24th. I have already paid for the cruise in full. Is this normal?

Thanks everyone and lovely to meet you all! :D
its based on times cruised with Disney. The more you sail with them the earlier you get to register and book your excursions. We were able to do ours last night as this is our 4th Disney cruise. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter