May 11th DisMeet

MelissathePooh

Disney Regular
Sorry to start a new thread, but I can't pull up any previous pages???

Just wanted to see who was still going and where it is going to be - DR and I have arranged things so we can be there. Last I saw it was 8pm at Concourse Grill??

Still working on it. My last exam at school is that day so I would be rushed to get to O-Town in time but im trying.

Peter or myself will be there...We never know which until the last minute.:rolleyes: Although we'd prefer to meet at whichever hotel WE'RE staying at, because I'm a selfish *******!:o

My mother & father are both MSU grads, as is my neice...Although my cousins, other neice & uncle all went to (or worked for) UM! What will be ok to wear? As for me, I went to school in Florida for a time and graduated from Nortwood University in Midland Michigan. The Pirate went to school at CMU, with Mrs. Pirate who happens to have a significant relationship with the Captain as well! Oh...That doesn't sound good.:eek:

Any other disclosures we need to make or have I just scared everyone from coming???:confused:
:smooth: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :smooth:

I was actually planning to wear an Auburn vs. Tennessee T-shirt. I am going to have it tie-dyed.

DR

Either time sounds fine with us - we will just plan on being there at 7:30 - if we're early that's just extra time to have a few drinks!!

Outer Rim Lounge it is!!!

I hope that someone's bringing a camera! I can't wait to hear all about it!

1. Scoop
2. D-R
3. Melissa
4. The Honorable Keeper of the Spreadsheets, GCurling
5. Captain and Tennie...er, Pirate
6. SuzyJewell
7. JeffJewell

We'll see if this results in any new interest in the meet, or just a sudden rash of cancellations...

Jeff

While I do not post as much and no one really knows who I am I will show up to meet some people. I go to UCF and as long as I don't have work I will be there.

1. Scoop
2. D-R
3. Melissa
4. The Honorable Keeper of the Spreadsheets, GCurling
5. Captain and Tennie...er, Pirate
6. SuzyJewell
7. JeffJewell
8. Safari Steve (assuming that I am not scheduled to work at that time)

My last name is Fisch and when I did state lifeguard games a few years ago they nicknamed me Killer Fish. I was really thin then so it was a big joke. I have kept the nickname with me ever since. Don't worry I don't run around killing fish or anything like that.

I think the lounge is a decent size, but depending on how busy Concourse Grill is - I'm sure it turns into the waiting area. That's okay though - we'll just keep pushing till we get in!

Ok here is the plan...
I am leaving Philadelphia Friday the 10th in the afternoon or evening and driving down to Orlando. I should therefore arrive by 8pm on the 11th. This is what I have in mind so I should be there barring traffic or car troubles.

onwiththeshow, we're glad you are trying to make it - we'll be glad to get the chance to meet you.

I was thinking; the time that this will be in May, there will only be fireworks at MK on Fri and Sat night - should we go up to the top of the cont. to see the fireworks?

DR

To further d-r's thoughts... Spectromagic is only running that Saturday night. We still have time to rethink the schedule. I can live without seeing Spectro on this trip, but wanted to make sure others who don't travel to WDW as often (scoop) are aware of the parade timing.

DR is telling me that Outer Rim faces the lake, but unless we are all planning on spending the whole evening there we can at least meet for an hour or so and then head to where ever we need to go. I think 7pm should still be fine - that should give plenty of time to hang out for a while!

...missing Spectro isn't a big deal, but I'll be headed up the elevators about 9:45 for the fireworks; stout hearted souls are welcome to follow. I suspect there'll be plenty of room for the lot of us on the platform out beside the CG, even at the last minute.

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter