May 11th DisMeet

:)

My opinion echos Jeff's - I'm not worried about missing spectro, but I imagine I'll head up the elavators for the fireworks.

DR

hey y'all-
Disney's web site has the hours for May up, and according to them, there isn't a spectro on Sat. May 11, anyway, with the MK closing at the interesting time of 9:20.

DR

PS I'm kind of peeved at the hours, because we are staying at wl villas, and the MK closes at 6 or 7 every night. Even when there are e-nights, it is sort of hard to get transportation back to WL because the boats stop going. So we would have been better off going to bwv, because epcot and the studios are the only places open late. And with the bus changes at ft. w., I'm still not clear if we can monorail from epcot to ttc and bus to wl. Oh well, the joy of planning.

So wait...who is the intended target of your "slip". If only Katze...I mean Another Voice was gonna make it out to the East coast.

I won't be able to make this one after all. I've been hired on as a wardrobe apprentice at an art festival in Charleston, SC and I won't be back in FL until June 20 or so. Maybe some other time.

I will be there on May 11th and staying at the Contemporary, HOWEVER, we are going to be at the MK that night! How long do you guys plan on staying there????

...I wouldn't be surprised if Suzy and I returned to the Outer Rim after fireworks, if there's anyone still interested in talking with us.

Jeff

PS: Do they serve appetizers and/or desserts in the bar's lounge area in Calironia Grill? How late?

I've been looking all over for some sort of menu for the Outer Rim, but I'm not having much success. I'm not sure how late we will be around - our only shot to see the parade while we're there. We might swing back over afterwards though.

See y'all soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter