MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea a ton of pages but my work is very slow right now so I have time to kill. I hate watching the clock...its like watching water boil. :) We (my fiance, myself and my fiance's son) will be staying at All Star Movies. It's DS 1st trip and my fiance and I haven't been since we were kids. We can't wait! 13 days.:yay:

Well, I'm about to log off for the day. I have about a million things to do, plus we have soccer tonight. So,

:wizard: :goodvibes :yay: HAVE A GREAT TRIP HUGGIE!!!!! :yay: :goodvibes :wizard:

I will see you Sunday!! :3dglasses Can't wait!! Have a safe trip!

Yea a ton of pages but my work is very slow right now so I have time to kill. I hate watching the clock...its like watching water boil. :) We (my fiance, myself and my fiance's son) will be staying at All Star Movies. It's DS 1st trip and my fiance and I haven't been since we were kids. We can't wait! 13 days.:yay:

Stephy - you will have to let me know how ASMo is. . . . we are considering it for the next trip! :wizard:

Huggie!! You leave tomorrow!!! YAHOO!! :cool1:

Have a wonderful and safe trip! Can't wait to hear your reports!

Seacrest

Hey guys,

Mani/pedi done:thumbsup2

You should see the girls looking so cute by not touching anything. So adorable.

hey-

been MIA lately.

If i don't talk to you before you leave Huggie, have a great trip!

J~ :snooty:

Par le vous Francais?
:scared1:

okay I think I butchered that, but what do you expect from a Southern Girl living in PA??

i'll be on the lookout for your :snooty: !!!

:hug:

J~

You guys are going to have so much fun!

Have a great trip Kristina!

I want to know how you like the 50's, you know I am a Pop lover just like you!

OK, I have been looking at how much it might cost for me to take the kids to wdw this summer.

Cheaper than the beach, jackson hole, DC, smokey mountains, etc.

BYW, I heard the Grand Canyon is closed this summer. :confused3 :rotfl2:

I told my dh I could save him a ton of money by going back to wdw. He laughed and said, you could save me even more money if you didn't go anywhere!

:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter