~~~ May 16, 2009 ~~~ Western Magic ~~~ Part 2 ~~~ Key Lime Pie-rates ~~~

Is anyone else in love with this stuff :dance3:?? I only used it at the end of the cruise. Now I'm kicking myself for not asking Felindro or Erwin for some extras :headache:. I found it on the h2o+ website, but am having a hard time justifying $19 for an 8 oz tube.

Jane - I found the certificate Sonya & I were talking about. It is ONLY valid to anyone who wants to book the same cruise we did (Transatlantic) & it's only valid for 30 days from the time we booked. So if anyone else wants to go on the Transatlantic in Sept 2010, I can mail you the certificate (as it says that it must be presented). I believe it gives you $200 OBC, but not sure about the discount. I'll have to re-read it.

Is anyone else in love with this stuff :dance3:?? I only used it at the end of the cruise. Now I'm kicking myself for not asking Felindro or Erwin for some extras :headache:. I found it on the h2o+ website, but am having a hard time justifying $19 for an 8 oz tube.

After my accidental sunburn on Grand Cayman (SPF 70, Ha!) I slathered a bunch of it on my face, just to try and hydrate it. I'm not a big fan of lotions and all that because I hate that sticky feeling, but I did actually think it was pretty cool stuff. I took it home, but I too only got the 1.

The leafalet was delivered to our room once we re-booked the Med one on board, so I think you only got one if you booked on board. It was for friends / family to join you on the same cruise you had booked.
Hmmmm...I didn't get one. :rolleyes1

This was right after we hit up the Pirate Night Buffet!
Maybe I should've stuck around for a bit instead of rushing my (full) plate :rolleyes1 off to my stateroom to "share" with my sleeping family! :rotfl2:

Sonya -- isn't Texas on the way from NY to Florida? ;)
I think Nebraska is, too!!! :lmao:

Our table on pirate night.
Awesome!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I haven't had time to mess with my other SD card that I'm having trouble downloading, so I haven't really gone through my pix yet. Mariano & Esther (our servers) wanted me to email pix to them, so I hope they haven't given up on me yet! I know some of them are on the card I haven't downloaded yet. One of these days real soon I'll post some of mine!

I'm finally through one of our big summer parties (on Saturday--our annual poker run with ~50+ people here and lots of smoked pork butt & BBQ beans!), so I have a couple weeks to do the stuff that's been put on the back burner...for now...until our next big party on July 3rd with probably 100 people over here for food & fireworks! :scared1: Am I crazy or what?!?! :laughing: (Does anyone want to come?!?! It's a ~*~*GREAT*~*~ time!)

Hmmmm...I didn't get one. :rolleyes1

Maybe I should've stuck around for a bit instead of rushing my (full) plate :rolleyes1 off to my stateroom to "share" with my sleeping family! :rotfl2:

I think Nebraska is, too!!! :lmao:

Awesome!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I haven't had time to mess with my other SD card that I'm having trouble downloading, so I haven't really gone through my pix yet. Mariano & Esther (our servers) wanted me to email pix to them, so I hope they haven't given up on me yet! I know some of them are on the card I haven't downloaded yet. One of these days real soon I'll post some of mine!

I'm finally through one of our big summer parties (on Saturday--our annual poker run with ~50+ people here and lots of smoked pork butt & BBQ beans!), so I have a couple weeks to do the stuff that's been put on the back burner...for now...until our next big party on July 3rd with probably 100 people over here for food & fireworks! :scared1: Am I crazy or what?!?! :laughing: (Does anyone want to come?!?! It's a ~*~*GREAT*~*~ time!)

Val - I'm in!!!! :thumbsup2 Too bad you guys aren't a little bit closer. Speaking of, if anyone is in the area we are having a Tiki Party June 20th!!! (Can you tell I'm not ready to let go of my tropical vacation) ... This will be the 3rd annual Tiki Party! PS - thanks to all for the CD's on the cruise. We are set for music for the party this year! :-)

Funny story..
For part of my FE gift was the custom magnets. I ordered them with 7-9 shipping and 3 weeks later I still didn't receive anything. I called and complained and they sent me out another set the next day. 2 days later I received the magnets and thought that maybe I jumped the gun or something by calling. I thought that I would receive another set of magnets and maybe be able to double them up in the FE gifts....WRONG!
Today I go out to the mail and there is my lost set of magnets!! The package was ripped and dirty, looks like it got lost under a seat or something. Now I have 50 extra magnets sitting around....
Anyone want extras?? :P

Jane - I found the certificate Sonya & I were talking about. It is ONLY valid to anyone who wants to book the same cruise we did (Transatlantic) & it's only valid for 30 days from the time we booked. So if anyone else wants to go on the Transatlantic in Sept 2010, I can mail you the certificate (as it says that it must be presented). I believe it gives you $200 OBC, but not sure about the discount. I'll have to re-read it.

Amanda - thanks for looking, but we won't be able to do the transatlantic trip. DANG!

Robin - thanks for posting the pirate picture!! I too miss all our table mates. Dinner just isn't the same without you all.

I did it! I just posted the first installment of my trip report. I hope you all find it interesting. I'll be posting most of my pictures from the trip on it so you may want to check those out. You might even see yourself appear in the background of some of the pics!!! :thumbsup2

I did it! I just posted the first installment of my trip report. I hope you all find it interesting. I'll be posting most of my pictures from the trip on it so you may want to check those out. You might even see yourself appear in the background of some of the pics!!! :thumbsup2

Lynsey - will you post the link to yours as well? I just looked for it but didn't see it!

I am really enjoying them all as well! I really want to write one, I just dont think I have the time at the minute!
Have a good weekend everyone!

Just got our post card from Castaway Caye in the mail today :). I had forgotten what I wrote. It said "Don't forget your magical cruise and all the wonderful friends you met." How true that was/is :)! ~ Kathy

Kathy - what a great idea! I'll have to remember that next time.

Jane ~ It really brought a smile to my face when I saw it in the mailbox :). I did it on our last cruise and it took 4 weeks. This time it took 3 weeks. Brian swears that I am the only person that sends a postcard to themselves :). ~ Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter