May 18th, 2024 - May 25th, 2024 Disney Dream - DVC Member's Cruise

Be prepared to bring an empty suitcase! So much DVC daily gifts for each person in the stateroom! We filled the empty one with all the stuff.
On our previous DVC Member Cruise, we made sure we had extra room, and we still ended up leaving some things…this time, we making sure we have much more space.😊

Thanks for starting this thread! I’ll repeat this post here, for those who don’t find it in the pre-booking thread -

Adventures by Disney has a Barcelona Escape, four days & three nights May 15-18, ending with transport to the ship for embarkation for this cruise -

https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/europe/3-night-barcelona-vacations/
Would love to do this ABD, but we’re on the Transatlantic prior to the DVC Member cruise….so we’re doing a B2B for 20 days! 😃

This Cruise is now showing on my DVC dashboard! Not yet on DCL, which won’t happen until DCL assigns their reservation number.

Weird, I got a voicemail from member services that they were reaching out to process payment. When I called back, I was uh we paid already. SMH - they missed the note or something. Doh!

Weird, I got a voicemail from member services that they were reaching out to process payment. When I called back, I was uh we paid already. SMH - they missed the note or something. Doh!
I got the same call earlier this week, but had already paid last week. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I just noticed on my Chase Disney Visa bill that my charge was not classified as 6-months interest free. Anybody else?

I just noticed on my Chase Disney Visa bill that my charge was not classified as 6-months interest free. Anybody else?
My charge posted correctly and shows under the 6 month promo financing.

There was a huge problem back in 2019 for the 2020 MC with many of the DVCMC charges not going through to Chase as eligible for the promo financing.

You will need to reach out to DVC member services, not Chase. Chase processed as the transaction was sent to them, and cannot correct or change it. Disney DVC has to make the corrections or work with Chase to get it flagged as promo-eligible. In September of 2019, it took several weeks and multiple calls from many members before the source of the error was identified. So, if DVC MS wants to deflect you to Chase, mention this happened before and ask them to research the 2019 issue for solutions as Disney is the one who needs to correct any errors & feed a correct transaction code to Chase for the promo billing.

My charge posted correctly and shows under the 6 month promo financing.

There was a huge problem back in 2019 for the 2020 MC with many of the DVCMC charges not going through to Chase as eligible for the promo financing.

You will need to reach out to DVC member services, not Chase. Chase processed as the transaction was sent to them, and cannot correct or change it. Disney DVC has to make the corrections or work with Chase to get it flagged as promo-eligible. In September of 2019, it took several weeks and multiple calls from many members before the source of the error was identified. So, if DVC MS wants to deflect you to Chase, mention this happened before and ask them to research the 2019 issue for solutions as Disney is the one who needs to correct any errors & feed a correct transaction code to Chase for the promo billing.
I lived that one, too, which is why I panicked! But the "interest saving balance" is showing correctly, so I think I'm okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter