~May 7, 2011~ 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Magic!

Your room steward will bring you as many Hangers as you need.:cool1:

I'm cleaning the house today. We will pack tomorrow. We set out for the airport saturday at 4:30 am. :eek:

Safe travels to you all! See you on board. :wave2:

Taking off in the morning!!

Heading to the Hilton Coco beach Hotel in the AM...

See you guys on the Ship, unless I can check in tomorrow

Happy travels everyone!!!

My house is spotless.....(ish):rolleyes:, my last load of laundry is in - everything that needs packed is at least either in or NEAR a suitcase. LOL :lmao:

Everyone is meeting in the Promenade lounge at 3? I may pop in to say hello. :goodvibes

Everyone have a safe trip down!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

Safe trip everyone....we leave our house at noon tomorrow. See you on Saturday!

Ugggg....doing the last minute scramble!! We leave in the morning!!! Woohoo!!!!

I hope I remember the meet!!! 3pm! I will do my best to remember the time.

Just finished our packing. :cool1: We are driving distance to the port so we had a little extra time, don't have to travel today like many of you.

Weather forecasts still show 60% chance of rain. But we had 60% chance of rain today here in Orlando. It rained this morning but its BEAUTIFUL out right now. Maybe it wont be so bad :tinker:

I wanted to stop in and say thank you to each and every one of you. The surprises we found from the FE were always such a sweet surprise and so much fun!

We hope you all had a fantastic trip. We had such an amazing time, and still felt that we didn't get to do much of what we had planned. (darn, guess we need to plan another trip!) Other than the crazy waves on Thursday, we thought everything ran so smoothly and it was just so easy to relax and have a great time.

I hope you all had safe travels back home. We had a time getting out of Orlando and spent many hours sitting in our plane on the runway(behind 16 other planes also lined up on the runway) during the storms before we finally got in the air. We were all VERY happy to finally get home last night.

We are home......after a long trip and same as MickeyManiacMom said.....delays at MCO and storms.

Thank you to all who was part of FE exchange...it was our first time and we loved it! Our first cruise was fantastic and it was hard to leave the ship on Saturday morning. my kids were so, so upset.

Did anyone rebooked for another cruise?

Hey all :goodvibes

We got home Sat afternon. :guilty: So depressing.

We had a fabulous time! I was a little sea sick for the 1st day and a half and that last at sea day was a little crazy - but we had so much fun! We met a lot of friends that we exchanged Facebook info with and we ended up re booking with another couple for the 7 night Western next May on the Fantasy!!! We are SO excited. :yay:

We had the best 7 days on that cruise that we could ever had imagined... From the moment we arrive at Port to the moment we left the Port was amazing... Thought long and hard about re-booking but the prices of flights at the present prices from the UK are slightly high, hopefully they will come down...

Disney Magic was just the best experience ever....Still cry thinking about Disney Dreams...Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust...

Thanks for all the FE gifts......we all loved coming back to the cabin to see what had been left... Hope you all use the Disney Magic keyrings... Went to Prom Lounge at 3pm but no one knocking around so went for a swim.

Had the best time ever............

We too had a great time, especially my daughter (5). While leaving the ship, my daughter said to us, "This was the most best vacation EVER"!

We kept the cruise a total surprise until 9am that morning. We drove over to a little park near the port and got out to see the boats. She noticed the Mickey Ears on the Magic and said "I wanna go on a Disney Cruise". We told her that Disney Cruises are very expensive and left it at that. A few minutes later, we had our scheduled Mickey Disney Cruise phone call scheduled while we were sitting there watching the boats. Her reaction (which we videotaped) was priceless!

Thanks to all for the FE gifts. My daughter loved seeing the surprises whenever she walked down the hall.

We didn't re-book another cruise as we have so many other places in the world to visit but I wouldn't rule it out in another 3 years. I think a Disney cruise is better served as a special occasion rather than a yearly thing.

Whisky In A VAse...I know I was a little late for the meeting, but when I got there there was bunch of people waiting already. Sorry we missed you.

We booked 15 days Hawaiian cruise for April/May next year. We will see if we can make it. I never been to Hawaii yet, always wanted to go and since my DH got now crazy about cruising with Mickey, we will try our best to get funds together till the end of the year when it's time to pay.

We couldn't re-book, which made me sad. Would have been our 4th disney cruise. We might later on if I get a job soon.

What is everyones Facebook names? I am Diana Roland OBrien I would love to be friends on FB with you all

We had a wonderful time. Sorry I had to jump out of the meet so soon, my daughter was pestering me.

Only troubles we had were people hogging lounge chairs and would be gone for hours, they know they are not supposed to do that. Same thing happened on Pirates night, and some of the disney crew members were not happy that people did that, so they started removing items from tables and chairs. Our Dinners were very slow, we would get there on time and be the last out. Finally Wednesday they sped it up some.
Thursday and those swells finally got to me. Never ever get sea sick, but I was getting there, people were getting sick all over!

Diana, i'll send you a request in a minute and add a note that i'm Lexa from here.

I got sick on Thursday too...and I never got sick in my life before. i'm glad my kids were not sick at all, no problems. We had a wonderful serving team and I can say we didn't have problems with anything then those swells :)

Well I can say that we had a magical time. I think the kids had even more fun than I did. If anyone saw our door we were in room 8068. I didn't see many doors decorated on our floor but I did see some on the 2nd floor next to the laundry. I can't wait to do it again. Tell you what, I stayed at WDW the week before and was very disappointed by the service. This cruise was the Bomb! Lenka and Beethovan were the greatest!

We loved our servers also! We had Sompong (Sam) and Lady.

They were amazing!

I met Beethoven also! We asked him to take a picture of us with Sam and Lady and he wanted to get in the picture with us all :lmao:

Whisky In A VAse...I know I was a little late for the meeting, but when I got there there was bunch of people waiting already. Sorry we missed you.

We booked 15 days Hawaiian cruise for April/May next year. We will see if we can make it. I never been to Hawaii yet, always wanted to go and since my DH got now crazy about cruising with Mickey, we will try our best to get funds together till the end of the year when it's time to pay.

This is the one we talked about!!! We might book for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter