May Exercise Challenge End Results - 43,544 Minutes!!!

I ran for 65 minutes this morning, cutting my latest time of 70 min. for the 5.5 miles route. Then I had to laugh. 65 put me 5 shy of my goal!! I think I can do 5 more minutes in the next 2 days! :sunny:

I ran across my Carmen Electra workout...30 minutes of cardio warm up and then floor work. I forgot how had it is to do the isometric floor work...my legs were shaking most of the time! Anywho...I made goal today!!! Yay!

30 minute WATP Walk/Jog today--that puts me at 1375/1000. Just 2 more days everyone! Hope everyone has a great end of May! :thumbsup2

Not a lot of exercise here this weekend.

Friday, 30 min walk, 10 min waist work
Sat - 10 min waist, 7 min abs, 20 min walk
Sun - 30 min shovelling dirt, 7 min abs
Mon - 7 min abs

So, I"m at 1761/1500

Please add 100 minutes for me today.

Terri
660/1000

I am going to complete this challenge if it kills me! And it very well "May!!"
Anyway, put me down for 808/1000 as of late.

I did a 15 minute walk on Sunday and did a 30 minute walk today. That puts me at:
675/800

We have had friends in town and I have not been online in ages! :earseek:
I've missed all of you, and the support I get by being here. Hopefully I will be back more often now, but our "visitor season" seems like it is just beginning!

My update as of now is that I am at 1900/2000 min. I have 2 more days this month, so I will make it! No more time for days off dor me this month!

I added another 315 minutes to my total for 5/22 - 5/28. Looking forward to the June Challenge!

I am at 800/1100 -- merely 72% of my goal for the month, but hey, 800 more minutes than I might have done, right? The most recent minutes come from doing a 5 mile race on Saturday and 2 sessions of mall-walking. :cool1:

Friday - 30 minutes of weights, 35 minutes on elliptical
Saturday - 60 minutes On the Ball class, 30 minutes on treadmill
Sunday - 60 minutes Total Body Conditioning class, 30 minutes Abs-n-Buns
Monday - 30 minutes Muscle class, 30 minutes Cardio Kickboxing class, 30 minutes Step class, 30 minutes Total Body Conditioning class :faint:

All that hard work put me over my goal! That's a good thing because I will definitely need a couple days to recover...

1505/1500! :woohoo:

I didn't do any exercise over the weekend, but I did some major yardwork, and opened DH's best friends pool.

I did get in 75 minute walk today, I am glad I lasted that long it was SO HOT out!!! :sunny:

That puts my new total to:

1838/1500...HHHMMMM wonder if I can hit 2000 by tomorrow night??? :teeth:

Updating!
Thurs - Jazzercise 60 min
Fri - YMCA 112 min
Sat - skipped
Sun - skipped!
Mon - Jazzercise 60 min
Tues/today - YMCA 120 min

Bringing my total to: 1734/1800. Leaves 66 minutes to get in tomorrow! I'm gonna make it! :sunny:

reached my goal over the weekend, with a combination of walking, heavy cleaning, painting, etc.

500/500.

Thank you for running this challenge--it really got me moving this month :banana:

well i thought i was a shoo-in -- i'm at 1395/1500

may get a walk in tonight of the rain holds off --i will most likely be a bit shy --

darn!

I didn't get a work out in today--we started summer school, and it just about did me in! :rolleyes: More than likely, I will end this month at my current total--1375/1000--because tomorrow we will be packing for WDW!

Everyone have a great end of May, and let's get June off to a good start! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter