May Exercise Challenge End Results - 43,544 Minutes!!!

I'm right there with ya, goofy4wdw! I did 120 mins at the Y today -- 2 water aerobics classes, putting me at 928. Only 72 mins to go, so help me, I'm reaching goal if it kills me!!

I'm at 600/600 as of tonight but tomorrow night I will be working out also so that will put me at 660/600.

45 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minute doggy walk.

So that puts me at 740/800.

60 Minutes to go for tomorrow, I think I am gonna make it but won't go over thats for sure!

Ran for 55 minutes this morning, so I made it!! 1250/1200. Made it with a bit to spare, even though it took until the very last day!

Congrats to all of us who kept moving!

walked for 95 minutes yesterday and 61 minutes this morning - I made it at the very last minute! 1221/1200 :cool1:

disneyfanz04 said:
1838/1500...HHHMMMM wonder if I can hit 2000 by tomorrow night??? :teeth:

Well I took another hour walk last night, and then a 2 hour walk this morning, followed by 15 minutes of crunches for a total of...

2033 minutes...HOLY MOLY!!!!

I may try and get in another walk tonight, but I am not sure if I will have the time.

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!

I'm glad to see everyone picking up the pace to meet their goals!

I didn't work out yesterday, but I worked out enough over the weekend.

This is the last day, let'e get those totals posted!

And don't forget to sign up for the June Challenge! :cheer2:

i'm checking in final here today at 1455/1500 -- just a bit shy. forecast doesn't look good for a walk tonight but i only count those as 20 mins anyhow ---- off to check for a june challenge thread.......................

I just finished 50 minutes of yoga with 25 minutes of running around today O made it.

1200/1200

:cheer2:

Counting the 80 minutes of gardening and digging a new flower bed tonight I made it. I will need an Advil tonight.

Sorry for not posting sooner.
First week managed 345 minutes. Got really ill after that
My additional totals add up to 648 minutes
didn't make it this month. Sidelined with terrible bronchitis/penumonia second year in a row!
Thanks,
Connie

993 for the month

I finally made a challenge. Final for me was 912/750. Gotta love yard work for 3 hours and 2 50 min walks.

Final tally..........1675/1600! Thx for tracking us!!! :thumbsup2

I did it!! 60 minutes on the treadmill for exactly:
800/800

Talk about barely making it. I didn't get on the treadmill until after 9:00 p.m. tonight. But hey, I made it so who cares? :cool1:

Thanks Amy for keeping track of all of this!

I made it! 2000/2000 min! It took a walk with DH at nearly the final hour but I was not going to miss goal this month!

Thanks, lovinaz, for running this challenge. I'm off now to sign up for June. :cheer2:

I DID IT!...just squeaked in my time yesterday 1800/1800

I'm doing great on my exercising...I just have to get more focused on my food tracking!

Thanks much for doing the May challenge!
Margaret

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter