May the Force be with who? A May 2013 PTR

Day 24: (DH) See our hotel.

Day 23: (DH) Eat at 50sPT.

Day 22: (DH) Buy DS and DD toys.

I watched my mom sew today. The part of that top that made me absolutely cuss-ed mad, made her absolutely cuss-ed mad, too! We're almost done with the worst part, BUT I was planning to use that same pattern for two more outfits.

Yeah... that's not going to happen! :rotfl2:

She's going to look through some of her patterns and I may have to go back to JoAnn to find one to make the Tink and Minnie dresses. Mom also said that I've got some machine issues that need to be addressed. :faint:

We've worked with less and made it through.

If we get everything done, she wants to make an additional pair of shorts for DD. She has fallen in love with the Bambi print fabric and even though I've already purchased a pair of shorts to go with it, she wants a matching pair! LOL!

My mother...

I like the sound of seeing your resort. :thumbsup2
Me too.

May has become "hell month" for the past 6 years. I black it out every year because it's so busy and stressful. I'm so thankful to have our trip RIGHT on the other side. I actually spaced out a bit today and found myself dreaming of the walk between BWI and EP through the I-gateway.
levitation.gif

It's May the Fourth be with You day for you.....but over here, it's the Revenge of the Fifth!

We'll take any other culture's traditions for a day, providing there is alcohol involved... :sad2:

I'm celebrating with popcorn.

I heard from my editor today.

He said the owners are going to offer me the position effective at the end of the youth sports report (which ends officially in 8 weeks). I'm not sure if they are going to have me start working before then and I'll take over the sports after it's over or what.

I have to pow-wow with the editor sometime this week.

I heard from my editor today.

He said the owners are going to offer me the position effective at the end of the youth sports report (which ends officially in 8 weeks). I'm not sure if they are going to have me start working before then and I'll take over the sports after it's over or what.

I have to pow-wow with the editor sometime this week.

Hope you get it sorted to your satisfaction. :goodvibes

Day 19: (me) Tour AoA

Day 18: (DH) Do Agent P World Showcase Adventure

Day 17: (DS) See new Fantasyland.

I'm trying to be! The paper has kept me so stinkin' busy that I'm catching myself coming and going.

There is no one to cover me while I'm gone, so I'm having to shoot three weeks worth of coverage in less than two.

I set my schedule for the next two weeks and I basically won't be home until next Wednesday. :sad2:

Providing the weather cooperates, I'll have everything done by Thursday so I can focus on important stuff... like packing!

Day 16 (DH) Meet Phineas and Ferb.

Day 15 (DH) Eat at BoG (lunch).

Day 14 (DH) See Beast's Castle.

Day 13 (me) See the baby gorilla.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter