May the Force be with who? A May 2013 PTR

I can't believe your trip is getting so close. You have to be just bursting with excitement! :cheer2:

And that is AWESOME that you're going to work for the paper. Is that all firmed up yet?

They are drawing up the offer. I need to stop in the office at some point, but I won't have time for that until I get all my games shot.

Weather is threatening tomorrow :faint: so I'm getting a bit stressed out of how I will make up the games.

It can rain all it wants after this weekend!

They are drawing up the offer. I need to stop in the office at some point, but I won't have time for that until I get all my games shot.

Weather is threatening tomorrow :faint: so I'm getting a bit stressed out of how I will make up the games.

:cool1:

Here's hoping the weather gods cooperate!

Just back from our trip, and catching up on the thread. CONGRATS on being asked to be a full time writer/photographer!! That is awesome!! :)

I am definitely feeling vacation hung-over. Had so much fun... guess I'll start planning the next one! ;)

Congratulations! Hope the weather holds up.

So excited for you and your family... SO jealous!! I want to see Mickey as a Jedi and Goofy as a Sith. So unfair :( The count down really starts now :woohoo:

They are loaded with 50 pages each, just in case.

Sewing is going... slowly.

My mom is working like a dog on the stuff I just don't have time for right now. I'm also working on two pieces for a co-worker's daughter. They're almost done.

I found a really stinkin' cute replacement pattern for the evil one. It is a sack dress, but has a high, gathered neck. I can still do the contrast fabric and I think this will work better than the original plan.

I also have to admit that I'm addicted to the pre-smocked fabric that JoAnn sells. They have a new one that is smocked in two lines, one at the top of the fabric, and another about 4 inches below that so it creates a sweet little blouse. The fabric is a purple hombre and has Cindy, Aurora, and Belle at the bottom.

I go for my second foot shot tomorrow morning.

I told my editor to find someone else to shoot my last league for next week. I have too much to do. So I'm done shooting. Mostly done editing, and then I need to begin the captioning. If I didn't need to leave for Indy at 6:30a, I'd be finishing all that junk up. :)

The autograph books look great Jen!

I hope the shots do the trick for your foot.

I can't believe after all this time you are so close!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

LOVE the autograph books!!! After a year of planning its almost time!! Only a few days left!! You must be getting so excited, I know we are!

Jackie

Autograph books are awesome!!

I know we just got back... So, is it wrong that I am completely jealous of you??

Thanks everyone!

I've been working like a dog and luckily, I'll be done with my photos tomorrow. That will leave ample time for sewing.

I got my co-worker's daughter's skirt and smocked dress done tonight (for delivery tomorrow).

I also got the main seam sewn and top stitched on the fabric I got yesterday. I need DD at home to set the straps.

I need to go over to mom and dad's tomorrow to cut patterns after school. I may be able to get everything done Friday at the latest.

I also need to hunker down and look on Studio Central to get the layout for SWW. It's the ONLY thing I'm not set on yet.

I can't believe it's finally here! Our countdown chain has two lonely links left. It was just a bit ago that the chain took up the majority of our hallway.

I didn't get any sewing done today because it was the last day of school.

It has been an exhausting year and it took more out of me emotionally than I thought it would. My teachers went in together and gave me some gift cards to Kohl's with direct instruction to buy myself some nice clothes for our trip. Darn saps!

I just e-delivered my photos for this week AND next week. Tomorrow, I sew. I will need to venture to JoAnn for some ribbon and bobbins for my mom. The new pattern calls for a gathered neckline, and mom said, why in the world should we cut fabric for that when we could easily substitute some ribbon. Not only will it be cute, it's going to save us at least a hour of work.

I can't believe school is over and it's our time. I've got a lot of SWW research to do. I'm curious how the 24 Monstrous Event will skew the numbers for SWW tomorrow. In between sewing, I guess I'll be following the internet boards! :rotfl2:

You must be so excited right now! I hope you're able to get everything done and out the door with few worries!

:yay: :yay:

It's time kids.

I'm doing a craptastic job of getting to bed. Off to the shower, then a SHORT nap before we have to get up and drive to our flight.

Will check in when we get there!

:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter