May the Stars Light Your Way: Our Trip Aboard the Halcyon (March 2023)

Thanks, interesting feedback and a bit poignant, knowing it will all soon be shut down. It seems that Disney has done an excellent job in designing this experience, with their customary creativity and attention to detail, and I'm glad you and your husband got to enjoy it as it seems to be perfect for you. The only problem, of course, is that it turned out (as many predicted) that there are not enough people like the two of you to make it viable long term.
Yes, I am glad we got to experience it before it closed. I don’t think we’ll see anything like it again. Not for a long time anyways.

Wow! The only thing I wouldn't have liked was the tight timing of everything! (I have extreme anxiety about being late.) Thanks for sharing your experience!

Wonderful trip report!

Our voyage last summer was amazing! CMs were fantastic, can’t give them enough credit for all they did, and staying in character from the moment we arrived till we departed.

Best Journeys!

Thank you for sharing this! I'm not a Star Wars fan and will admit much of your report was well beyond my capability to understand...but it looks like such a cool experience, especially if you are a fan and know what the heck is going on. So cool that you and your husband got right into it.

Wow! The only thing I wouldn't have liked was the tight timing of everything! (I have extreme anxiety about being late.) Thanks for sharing your experience!
Thanks for reading! It seems counterintuitive, but we were so busy we didn’t have time for anxiety, ha.

Wonderful trip report!

Our voyage last summer was amazing! CMs were fantastic, can’t give them enough credit for all they did, and staying in character from the moment we arrived till we departed.

Best Journeys!
Yes, the CMs were amazing, I can’t thank them enough for what they did.

Thank you for sharing this! I'm not a Star Wars fan and will admit much of your report was well beyond my capability to understand...but it looks like such a cool experience, especially if you are a fan and know what the heck is going on. So cool that you and your husband got right into it.
It was incredibly unique, I’m struggling to find something else to do that’s similar! We were very lucky to do it when we did.

I saw your trip report when you posted it back in May, but I was saving in then as I was still avoiding spoilers. We finally were able to get a cancellation in July and voyaged in late August/early September.

So finally got to read your report. I appreciate all the detail as some of my own memories grow fuzzy. I wish I had written more down after. I stumbled into the scoundrel storyline on day 2 and enjoyed what I saw of it (singing stone heist, bringing coaxium on board with Raithe on the bridge). My son went First Order so I especially loved seeing a few details of that in your report.

I saw your trip report when you posted it back in May, but I was saving in then as I was still avoiding spoilers. We finally were able to get a cancellation in July and voyaged in late August/early September.

So finally got to read your report. I appreciate all the detail as some of my own memories grow fuzzy. I wish I had written more down after. I stumbled into the scoundrel storyline on day 2 and enjoyed what I saw of it (singing stone heist, bringing coaxium on board with Raithe on the bridge). My son went First Order so I especially loved seeing a few details of that in your report.
I miiiiight do a second report- we were able to hop onto a last-minute opening a month before they closed and we went pretty heavy Smuggler (with some First Order for me and some Resistance/Saja for my husband). It’s amazing how much was going on! I’m still learning about things even though I ran full into spoiler territory after my first voyage and went a second time.

I miiiiight do a second report- we were able to hop onto a last-minute opening a month before they closed and we went pretty heavy Smuggler (with some First Order for me and some Resistance/Saja for my husband). It’s amazing how much was going on! I’m still learning about things even though I ran full into spoiler territory after my first voyage and went a second time.
Glad to hear you got a second voyage. Would love to read all about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter