• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE down???

Through the app you can make dining reservations, I get confirmation emails, but if i go back into the app to see the new reservations they are not there. Will definitely have to check that they are really in the system. I can't imagine how bogged down the system will be once it gets up and running.

Screenshot all ADR's and Fasspass then sent a copy to my two emails and then text messaged myself the info lol

Just arrived at our resort and can't check in due to the system being down.

I think it got them all!!! Will have to modify a few times but woohoo! Worked on my phone not my iPad or the website

At 9:15 I was able to book dining and all of my fastpasses on the app but when I went back to screenshot them just in case, it was down again and took about 20 minutes to pull back up.

I was able to get FPs using the app and verified ADRs. Now have to keep my fingers crossed that the system saves them.

I was able to reserve FP on the app on my phone. I didn't get FOP but I knew it was a long shot at 60+3. Now I just have to constantly refresh between now and December and hope someone cancels their FOP FP on the day I need one.

As frustrating as it was this morning sitting in front of my computer, I cannot imagine how the people in the parks feel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter