Me and a Few Friends

preshi

<font color=red>Proud Sister of A United States Ma
littlesmaller.jpg

No we got off the tram in Las Vegas and these three guys were walking through and we stopped them... LMAO

Cool! Hope you had a fun time. Is the guy in blue supposed to be from that show scrubs?

He's supposed to be George Clooney.... but....:rolleyes: ;) :cool:

The guy doesn't look much like George Clooney, but the girl looks like Kelly Ripa. :)

Originally posted by snoopy
The guy doesn't look much like George Clooney, but the girl looks like Kelly Ripa. :)

Oh I thought that was Preshi's friend.....isn't her name Sarah, or something like that?

Yeah it is Sar... and she has been called that before... LOL To which she replies she wishes she could find a guy who looks like Mark Consuelos... ;)

I thought you were at a costume party and the guy in the middle was Ozzie and the guy on the right was the Wiggles guy! :eek: :o LOL! I couldn't figure out who the guy on the left was. :p :o

As usual, you look great preshi. :)

Well Saffron you have part of it right..

We have Crocodile Dundee on the left, me, Ozzy, Sar, and George Clooney :)

Originally posted by Saffron
I thought you were at a costume party and the guy in the middle was Ozzie and the guy on the right was the Wiggles guy! :eek: :o LOL! I couldn't figure out who the guy on the left was. :p :o

WHAT?????

Originally posted by Saffron

WHAT?????

Great picture, Meg. You guys all look happy. Was that at MGM? Thanks for sharing it with us. Was this a recent visit??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter