Meet and Greet changes at AK

rteetz

DIS Veteran
More entertainment cuts

Dug and Rafiki will no longer meet in AK after this coming weekend. Their last day is either the 5th or 6th...so saying this week is their last is true.

You would think out of the two, Dug would stay since it's Animal Kingdom. That's a shame. I wonder if less people will venture to Discovery Station with Rafiki no longer there.
I think russel is staying because of the explorers badge game thing.

More entertainment cuts

Dug and Rafiki will no longer meet in AK after this coming weekend. Their last day is either the 5th or 6th...so saying this week is their last is true.

Bummer...my youngest loved Dug on our last visit, and was looking forward to seeing him again. Same for Rafiki, but I'll say he's definitely a favorite of the whole family...not just the youngest.

Huge bummer. Our best M&G have been with Russell and Dug. DGD dresses like a Wilderness Explorer and they always go crazy over her when she visits with them. It just won't be the same without Dug

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter