Melanoma and having a hard time....

Just wanted to touch base,

It has been 11 months since my first surgery and they found 2 new spots that they are scheduling me to have removed. Not sure if its good or bad these are on my upper body not lower leg as in the past so hopefully I will not have to spend months in bed as I did the last time.
I am hoping everything is healed and again I can travel to Disney in August this time to watch my 2 beautiful grand daughters dance at Disney.
I just wonder everyday how long I can keep going with this? I am 52 yrs old and still feel I have alot to do in this world.
Its tough somedays to stay positive.

I am sorry you are going through it again. Positive thoughts, and keeping you in my prayers.:grouphug:

Sorry you have to go through surgery again. You are in my continued prayers. Please stay positive.

Hopefully them removing these new spots is a precautionary measure only.

I know that scary feeling of waiting.

You're in my thoughts and prayers, wishing you the best.

Sorry you are facing the removal of more 'spots' but I shall send some positive vibes your way so that you can be fully recovered in time for your August trip.:grouphug:

Quasar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter