Memorial Day

jlevis

Mouseketeer
As a veteran I want to thank all of those who have served and paid the ulitmate price for our freedom. I want to ask God's blessing on the families who recieved that folded flag, they too pay the price. Take a momment today to give thanks for the rough men who go into harms way for us so that we can enjoy today.

I also want to thanks all of our service members!
My POP (grandfather) served as a doctor inthe pacific in WW2 with four of his cousins - one of which did not come home. A great uncle of mine is fighting cancer in the same way he served his country in the Korean war.
My dad's bro joined the USMC on a dare 2 days following his 19th birthday in 1969 and retired in 2000 after 30th years of service.
His son has reminded us on Facebook that 20 years ago today he stepped on the yellow footprints at Parris Island. I remember going to his graduation that August at Parris Island. He was serving as a DI on 9/11/2001. He has served 2 tours in Iraq and just got back in March from a year in Afghanistan.

Thansk again to all of our service members! You rock!

As a veteran I want to thank all of those who have served and paid the ulitmate price for our freedom. I want to ask God's blessing on the families who recieved that folded flag, they too pay the price. Take a momment today to give thanks for the rough men who go into harms way for us so that we can enjoy today.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter