Memory Maker - Is it Worth it?

Mphillips

Earning My Ears
In the post Covid world we are trying to decide if it is worth the money to purchase the memory maker. My family and I are going for 10 days next month. In past trips to Disney there used to be tons of photographers who would take out picture and sometimes put extras in the picture to make it special. Such as Simba at the Animal Kingdom or Tinker shell coming out of your hand. Now there is a spot in Star Wars land where they put Grogu in the shot. The question is, are there tons of opportunities to have pictures taken or just 1 or 2 per park? We don’t care about the pictures they take on rides. We just want the special moments.

We purchase it every trip we go - nothing like those special "memory maker" photos, especially if you are taking pictures of young children and they look back at them in future years.

So worth it. Our week long trip we ended up with over 70 photos and we only stopped at a small number of the photographers we saw around. Got photos with Olaf, Wall-E, TinkerBell, balloons, birds all manner of cool things. Plus with a family I liked having multiple options of the same photo set up because there was always someone with their eyes closed or distracted by something out of the frame. It was nice being able to download them all to really look at them to decide which ones to print.

This is totally worth it in my opinion... There are lots of places to get photos and they're easy to save.

Another thumbs-up on it being worth it, especially on a long trip like yours. Not sure why there are rumors out there about less photographers being around. We were there in Dec and Jan, and we saw photographers all around - and we also got a number of magic shots, too.

Can we purchase TWO of the single day Memory Maker for $69 ? The question was asked early this winter in another thread, but not answered. We will be in the parks for 1.5 days.
2 single-day MM's = 2 x $70 = $140.
The full-trip MM = $169.

Thus it would be more economical for us to buy TWO singles, but the Memory Maker website is only allowing me to choose one or the other.
So, if I buy the single and go through Checkout online, can I go right back and buy another single?

Sometimes the lines are just crazy and I don't use them at all. Don't forget you can just buy one photo instead of the whole photopass if that makes more sense for you.

Can we purchase TWO of the single day Memory Maker for $69 ? The question was asked early this winter in another thread, but not answered. We will be in the parks for 1.5 days.
2 single-day MM's = 2 x $70 = $140.
The full-trip MM = $169.

Thus it would be more economical for us to buy TWO singles, but the Memory Maker website is only allowing me to choose one or the other.
So, if I buy the single and go through Checkout online, can I go right back and buy another single?
Didn't get an answer again. Since time is running short, I decided to purchase MM for 1 day. However, I'm now at the checkout screen and it still hasn't let me choose which day I'm purchasing for.

Is there anyone out there that can clarify if you can buy 2 single MM's? If not, how/when/where do we specify which day we want our $69 MM to apply to? (We'd like it on our last day, not first.)

We have used this in the past and have always been happy. Glad to hear that they did not do away with the photo spots.

Does anyone know if the photopass studio is open in Disney springs? we always like to do a photoshoot there to get more fun family photos and value out of our memory maker.

It's worth it to us. We don't usually ever get professional family shots done of us, so when we go to Disney it's usually the only time we get some really good shots of us together as a family. Plus you get all the ride photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter