Memory Maker question here now please help

Rivergirl2005

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,

Last year and previous years when connected to memory Maker everyone could download the images from their phone and there were no water marks. Today however, only the person who purchased the Maker could download the images without the water mark. We talked to a couple cms in person and on the phone and they are telling us only the person the reservation name is under can see them without the watermark. Did this change? Why can't everyone in the reservation download these images? Yes we are all linked.... Please help

Only the MM manager can download the photos.

Give everyone your login ID and they can then download. That’s probably what you did the last time.

If the person who owns the account doesn't want to give out that info, just wait until the trip is over to download them all then post in a shared album (Facebook, Apple Photos, Google Drive, etc.). That's what we did on our recent trip and had others share the photos they took on their phones as well.

You should be able to go into your friends and family section of my Disney experience and select the person to view your Disney photo pass photos and they would be able to view all the pictures scanned in without the watermarks

I had the same issue on our last trip and I had given my friends access to view my photo pass photos in MDE. I just gave them my log in info so they could download the un-watermarked images to their phone while we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter