Merch pass drawing for Minnie Mouse Main Attraction Peter Pan's Flight

Congrats to all those who are receiving emails today!! :woohoo: I wanted the backpack, so I'm not holding out much hope, but I'm really happy for those who scored!!

Last edited:

They are up because they released a second MerchPass today. Those items that went un-collected in the last draw went in for a second draw today. I got the mug. CHECK YOUR EMAILS and shopping cart on ShopDisney.

I now have the Plush and mug for trade ... looking for Ears and/or Loungefly backpack.

Then it needs to be limited to one entry per ISP, not email address. I could have created a hundred new junk email addresses and had a better chance. As it is, nothing and I am actively selling the entire Wisdom Collection plus the first five months of the Minnie collection. They just guaranteed I will no longer be interested in any of their LE items I can't get in a store or a park.

And you're right: they can't stop people from buying and reselling. Absolutely 100% correct. It just burns longtime collectors who have been loyal and not selling on the secondary market.

Its almost impossible to do that since most people have VPNs now which encrypt/hide your ISP. Plus, what about households, like mine, where myself and my daughter both collect?

I wonder if they'll list the items just for purchase if they dont sell out for this second pass.

Its almost impossible to do that since most people have VPNs now which encrypt/hide your ISP. Plus, what about households, like mine, where myself and my daughter both collect?

Totally fair. I don't have the actual solution cuz I'm not a techie. Maybe they should have shipped some to the stores that are open to alleviate *a little* of the online burden. Or stopped the release completely for the rest of the year and rolled out the remaining sets in 2021.

Honestly i wish they would have just put whatever was available after their first merchpass was over on the site. I have been refreshing and checking the site daily. I was able to get the frozen pin that way. If they are gonna start emailing people on second and third rounds, then its gonna be impossible if you didn't sign up for merchpass.

In regards to Merchpass, saw the reviews and they are brutal. However, when u sign up, you can actually see how much inventory they have of each item. Therefore, your odds are going to be slim in terms of getting it when demand is high and supply is low. I didn't take a screenshot but i think majority were in the 4,000 to 5,000 quantity for each item.

What they should do is adopt comic con registration of passes to purchase items. Have everyone interested sign up, then they send out a special link. Each person who signs up is given their own special code link. On the day it goes live, they randomize and if chosen then select what items you want. If your not selected to buy, you are in the waiting que where it tells you status. That way everyone selects what they want versus signing up ahead of time where people don't have to purchase the item. Then if your items are gone you can leave the site instead of waiting to buy.

I'm looking for the plush, have pins to trade if anyone got lucky with a plush they don't need.

Also have small world pins and tiki room mug for trade, as well.

Last edited:
Totally fair. I don't have the actual solution cuz I'm not a techie. Maybe they should have shipped some to the stores that are open to alleviate *a little* of the online burden. Or stopped the release completely for the rest of the year and rolled out the remaining sets in 2021.

My personal opinion was that they should have postponed the series altogether, released when stores, parks etc were fully operational again.

I wonder if they'll list the items just for purchase if they dont sell out for this second pass.

I think like the previous releases, there will be items returned, and still those who don't checkout with the second merchpass and that stock will go up online ... but catching it is the issue. Gotta be online at the right time.

However, something worth noting is only the ears and magic band are Limited Edition which means once they are gone, they are gone. BUT ... all others are limited release which is totally different ... they are limiting the release not the numbers made, but they can re-release at a later date if they so wish.

I think like the previous releases, there will be items returned, and still those who don't checkout with the second merchpass and that stock will go up online ... but catching it is the issue. Gotta be online at the right time.

However, something worth noting is only the ears and magic band are Limited Edition which means once they are gone, they are gone. BUT ... all others are limited release which is totally different ... they are limiting the release not the numbers made, but they can re-release at a later date if they so wish.
Ah I was wondering the limited edition on only the two. Do we remember how many of those were made?

I do agree that they should have waited until the stores were open again.

Ah I was wondering the limited edition on only the two. Do we remember how many of those were made?

I do agree that they should have waited until the stores were open again.

The magicband was definitely 470 'available' for merchpass .... not sure if that is total or just available for the draw? The ears were around 4k if I remember rightly

Great point! I haven't seen any of the previous months items, like the backpacks for instance, be re-released to date. I wonder if they've put in additional create orders on those. Not sure where Loungefly is getting these made...assuming China where my Haunted Mansion Mini Backpack was made. Wish I had a source at Loungefly to get the inside scoop.

For anyone keeping track, Disney has just removed the 1-star negative comments from the merch again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter