• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Merriest Nites Queue

Ok we are done! All dates available! I am at 6 minutes but leaving queue because my friend got thru first.

My mom was able to get our tickets so we are confirmed for myself, my husband, and my parents on 12/7! I logged out on my two devices (one had 10 minutes left) so if anyone is still waiting hopefully that bumps you up a bit.

I was just able to get through and order our tickets. 3 on 11/11. I logged in to multiple browsers at about 12 minutes before 9p/12e and finalized the order at 1055p/155e. The crazy thing is my Edge browser was the one that updated and went through. The Chrome browser I opened at the same time never changed from the over an hour wait.

I finally have a countdown on one device. I took the rest off. I can’t watch them all and get stuff done. Still 🤞🏻

I was able to pull up my old queue ID with 2 minutes left if anyone wants it: a0582c18-b6b2-40f9-bdab-e0bfb6defc7d

Never used it, my mom got in first

Logged on right at 9am PST, still in queue and still says more than an hour. Over two hours into this so far...

Just an FYI, logging out doesn't drop the Queue ID. That spot still holds. So you can go back in later and send that ID to someone if you want.

It looks like a lot of people on this thread are new to the Queue ID scene, but it's been the same system for Touch of Disney, Opening Day reservations, Oogie Boogie Bash, and various restaurant releases...

Just an FYI, logging out doesn't drop the Queue ID. That spot still holds. So you can go back in later and send that ID to someone if you want.

It looks like a lot of people on this thread are new to the Queue ID scene, but it's been the same system for Touch of Disney, Opening Day reservations, Oogie Boogie Bash, and various restaurant releases...
Thank you for the explanation

Don't you just copy and paste the code? I've done it once but tried doing it with the codes given here and it didn't work. Maybe someone beat me to them. lol

I was able to pull up my old queue ID with 2 minutes left if anyone wants it: a0582c18-b6b2-40f9-bdab-e0bfb6defc7d

Never used it, my mom got in first
Ishbit92,
THANK YOU, I was able to use your link and get tickets.

This group is AMAZING!!

I will post my link in a moment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter