Message From Pete (the real Pete): BOARD UPGRADE Begins Saturday @ 3:00p

I do have a question - what does it mean that you can now share a post to facebook, reddit, etc. - will people's avatars, names, etc show up on facebook if someone decides to link a thread?

Just wondering. :)
Yes it directly embeds the social
Media post into a post here.

I'm glad i wasn't the only one experiencing all those pop ups. My iPad was getting highjacked constantly. I'll check it out on there in a bit.

2 Cool Tips from Pete:

1. The software now will resize and compress photos up to 10mb.

2. The bookmark feature: I think this is a great tool to help with trip planning. On the upper right corner of every thread is a little 'bookmark' icon.

Clicking on that will allow you to bookmark that thread, give it some custom tags to make it easier to find and save it to your bookmarks area. You can find your bookmarks by clicking on your username in the menu bar (top right of the page) and then selecting 'bookmarks' next to 'Your account'.

It's a simple feature, but one that I think will really help people during the research phases of their trip.

2 Cool Tips from Pete:

1. The software now will resize and compress photos up to 10mb.

2. The bookmark feature: I think this is a great tool to help with trip planning. On the upper right corner of every thread is a little 'bookmark' icon.

Clicking on that will allow you to bookmark that thread, give it some custom tags to make it easier to find and save it to your bookmarks area. You can find your bookmarks by clicking on your username in the menu bar (top right of the page) and then selecting 'bookmarks' next to 'Your account'.

It's a simple feature, but one that I think will really help people during the research phases of their trip.

I tried to post some photos from my 2015 Disney trip and it told me file was too big. :( I just clicked on a couple to check their size...one is 2.3mb another was 2.15mb. Neither will post here. I'm supposed to use attach files for putting in photos, correct? I notice you used a lower case mb....my photos has an uppercase MB is that the difference? Although in my 2011 photos it's a MB and all those post just fine.

I tried to post some photos from my 2015 Disney trip and it told me file was too big. :( I just clicked on a couple to check their size...one is 2.3mb another was 2.15mb. Neither will post here. I'm supposed to use attach files for putting in photos, correct? I notice you used a lower case mb....my photos has an uppercase MB is that the difference? Although in my 2011 photos it's a MB and all those post just fine.
Have you tried any other photos? I haven’t had any problems as of yet.

I only tried my Disney photos. None of the 2015 pics will post. I'm on my Tablet now, but I'll try some pics I've taken with my phone or my old camera in the morning.

2 Cool Tips from Pete:

That's an awesome feature! Thanks for the tip. Also, I just bookmarked that post :thumbsup2

Hey @rteetz ! I figured out what it is! The dimensions of those 2015 pictures that have my family in them are too big. The ones they give you of just the characters all upload. Do you have any idea possibly what the dimensions need to be? I can go to tech support, but I thought I'd ask you too just in case.

Hi. Thank you. The boards look great!

Noticed no longer can see the post count on my ipad. Is this correct? No biggie to me just something I noticed. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter