Message From Pete (the real Pete): BOARD UPGRADE Begins Saturday @ 3:00p

Hi. Thank you. The boards look great!

Noticed no longer can see the post count on my ipad. Is this correct? No biggie to me just something I noticed. Thanks.

You can't seem them on the computer, either. If you hover over the user's name you can see them.

Hi. Thank you. The boards look great!

Noticed no longer can see the post count on my ipad. Is this correct? No biggie to me just something I noticed. Thanks.
If you click on your avatar, you’ll see your post count and ‘likes/reactions’ you’ve received.

If you click on your avatar, you’ll see your post count and ‘likes/reactions’ you’ve received.
Thank you.

What are “points”. Why do I have them?

@js ~ They are ‘Trophy Points’ and you and I have 113 and I have no idea how they are assessed.

If you ask on the Tech Board, the Webmasters are replying to questions.

nothing should be lost. We are getting more emojis and reactions (other than just like)

I don’t see the drop down to get to the next forum anymore. Is that gone or am I missing it?

And better integration for posting social media links.

Why is that something that needed to happen? (And here I thought we’re not supposed to mention fb.)

I don’t see the drop down to get to the next forum anymore. Is that gone or am I missing it?

Why is that something that needed to happen? (And here I thought we’re not supposed to mention fb.)
That is gone.

It didn’t need to happen but as someone who posts a ton of news and information it is a fantastic tool. You also can mention Facebook you just cannot promote groups and stuff like that. Personally this option is more for twitter and Instagram in my use for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter