**Messages from Secret Santa**

bonhoga said:
Di, you are so honoured - such a lovely poem :goodvibes . All I want to know is do you know who your secret Santa is, or did Rhiannon pick that one without your knowledge????????

Thank you so much again for organising this - its such good fun ::yes::

Kaye
Well, it wouldn't be a secret santa if I knew who it was, would it???

Oh Di,

You're such a scream - now I know why Santa asked you to sit on his Knee! ;)

Kaye

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love these poems!! Di and her Secret Santa are so clever - I'm very impressed! :worship:

LOL I am cracking up here. The artistic talent being thrown around is just too much to take! :worship: :rotfl:

My name is Elf and I am one of Santa's...you guessed it...elves. He has asked me to send a message to Reid to find out what his favourite Disney characters are. He has been such a good boy this year and Santa wants to bring him something extra special from Disneyland Paris.

originally posted by emmaness: LOL I am cracking up here. The artistic talent being thrown around is just too much to take!

And we also have you to thank for that Emma! :goodvibes

Kaye

OH !!!!
2.gif

Everything is sooooo Christmasy here !!!

I know Santa doesn't exist ... or so "sad people" say ...
but now I come to this thread and I really look for WHAT SANTA IS TELLING US ... and I feel his joueux hohohoho !!!
(Am I crazy ? )

Laura :Pinkbounc

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
I know Santa doesn't exist ... or so "sad people" say ...
Runs screaming from the computer. Say it's not so :sad: :sad:

Since I have been a good boy and do believe in Santa, he'll know that I love surprises although anything in green is not good :earseek:

By the way Laura has been a good girl too ;)

Cyrano said:
Runs screaming from the computer. Say it's not so :sad: :sad:

Since I have been a good boy and do believe in Santa, he'll know that I love surprises although anything in green is not good :earseek:

By the way Laura has been a good girl too ;)

THANKS , Reid !!! :worship:
I do need that someone notices my efforts !!!!

OF COURSE WE KNOW and DO BELIEVE Santa is coming !! :thewave:

It's just some bad people ... envious people ...maybe those who don't get any parcel ... :rotfl2:

CIAO,laura :lovestruc

Hi Samta, it's me, Kirsty!!!! Just wanted to say that I hope I am on your "good girl" list for this year! Also wanted to ask, if it wasnt too much trouble, not to have anything too calorific for my presant this year, as my Weight Watchers leader might not approve hehe!

As you probably alreday know I love everything Whinnie the Pooh, especially Eeyore! I love anything cuddly or silly, mugs, clothes, anything really hehe!

Hope this isnt too much trouble!!!

Kirsty xxx

Ware Bears said:
So if Santa has a plaster cast and is on crutches when we go we will know who is responsible, hmmm? :rolleyes: :rolleyes1 :teeth:

5.gif

RAI (Italian Broadcaster) has just announced that Santa is now visiting Ischia Thermae: he has been spotted while entering a private treatment room, presumably getting a well being back massage.
No one could explain WHY Santa stopped in Italy RIGHT NOW: this time of the year is always the busiest for this celebrity !!! Some reporters found out, however, that Santa started feeling bad a few days ago, after a short holiday at Disneyland Paris. "No comment", stated his elves.
f16b7168.jpg

One of the elves has done an unexpected trip over to Milan (Northern Italy) to deliver a parcel to an unknown Mrs. Dinaro;" There is no relation between this trip and Santa's bad leg and back troubles", the elf specified .

Of course everyone hopes Santa will soon recover and be able to continue his Christmas voyage!

Ho ho ho !

Ho sentito dai miei elfi che stai aiutando quella povera impaziente Laura.
15.gif
Bravo ragazzo!
Non permetterle di aprire i suoi regali prima di Natale !
17.gif

Di cio' saresti tu responsabile... e, in quel caso, il TUO BEL PACCHETTO finirebbe su ...per la cappa del camino! Intesi ? Conto su di te , Reid !

Ooops... sorry Reid! Thought I was talking to these cheerful Italian children ... you know ... I am here, right now, in Italy at Ischia thermae to recover my knee !!! Oh, well ... never mind ! I know you are a clever boy and will surely accomplish my request !

Ho ho ho !!

Santa sono felice di aiutare Laura poichè è così buona ragazza. Illumina su questi bordo e videos meravigliosi Grumpy delle parti :love: :)

Santa happy to help Laura as she has been a good girl. She shares Grumpy's wonderful videos

How did you do that then Reid? I hope you didn't use one of those online translation services because I put Laura's message in and couldn't make head nor tail of the English translation!!!!! :rotfl2: Goodness Knows what you've said to her!!!!! :earseek: :rotfl2:

diberry said:
How did you do that then Reid? I hope you didn't use one of those online translation services because I put Laura's message in and couldn't make head nor tail of the English translation!!!!! :rotfl2: Goodness Knows what you've said to her!!!!! :earseek: :rotfl2:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

diberry said:
Goodness Knows what you've said to her

As Italian speaker I have to say that Santa speaks a quite good Italian, :rolleyes:

Our Reid here was so kind to call me "Lamp" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ... I think ... maybe because in Summer I always wear a hat with large brims ! :rotfl: :rotfl: or maybe ... because I am an enthusiastic girl! :rotfl: :rotfl: (I always wonder how you all on this board can understand MY English!!!!)
Ciao
Laura :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter