MGM Character Meal Update Thread

DisneyFanatik

DIS Veteran
Instead of looking at each of the many threads about this, I figured why not start one thread to be updated daily. This way we have ONE place for us all to check to see if ADR's have started for this meal.

The month of February obviously had nothing!
Nothing for March!
Hoping for some pixie dust for April.......

Sounds great...thanks for starting this...hopefully soon we will know more...by reading all of the different threads there are LOTS of conflicting stories...hopefully we will know more SOON!

I heard 2 opening dates - March 25th and Feb 28th.
Also conflict if it is breakfast or lunch

And characters seem to be up in the air - Buzz & Woody, .. then Jessie? or Mr & Mrs Impossible ? Peter Pan ? Sarge ? Frozone ?

Other guests have asked CM's and get different responses which are posted on these baords.

It's just Disney magic :wizard: waiting to happen for us party:

Pooh,

I assume that you meant Mr & Mrs Incredible not Mr. and Mrs Impossible. We would definately make this an every trip meal if it included the Incredibles.

SJUguy

pooh2001 said:
I heard 2 opening dates - March 25th and Feb 28th.
Also conflict if it is breakfast or lunch:

Fingers crossed!! We arrive on March 28th for 11 days!! Wahey :cool1:

Thanks for starting this thread! We are visiting in May and this is the only ADR I am waiting to make. Everything else is done. With a 5-year-old DS this would be bigger than CRT for us!!

:cheer2:

I 'think' that we can rule out Feb 28. If that was true I would think we'd be able to get info and book by now since that is less than 4 weeks away. But oh how I'd love to find out it is true. We are there feb 25 - march 4. I wouldnt mind making yet another change to my ressies lol.

The only problem I see with an update thread is that there are hundreds of people subscribed to the original thread. So, if you update here, please go to the original thread (with over 9,000 views) and update there as well.

I'm now subscribed to both so :thumbsup2

I'm in, hoping to make one for our trip in June. . .now just waiting to see when we can make the ADR's and if it will be breakfast or lunch.Thanks for starting this thread.

tjmouse said:
The only problem I see with an update thread is that there are hundreds of people subscribed to the original thread. So, if you update here, please go to the original thread (with over 9,000 views) and update there as well.

I'm now subscribed to both so :thumbsup2

If I get any info I will definitely update each thread. On this thread I will track each day in my original post. If I find out something I will add "CALL NOW" to the title of this thread! :woohoo:

I called today and the woman said they are not yet taking reservatins and do not have a definate start date. She just said to check out the website and call everyday if I wanted.

WOW!!! I'm actually speechless just reading all the posts about this. I'm imagining how exciting this will be for DS 4 and DS 6 to actually have a meal with their favorite characters and I'm getting as excited. Now I just hope I can get an ADR for the time we are there (4/17-4/23). It's going to be a busy week but it's worth trying for!!! :cool1:

Please keep the posts coming so we know when this is open to call.

I also do really hope they include the Incredibles in this. My kids are now getting to the age that Buzz and Woody are not that big of a deal anymore. If they include, Buzz, Woody and the Incredibles, this will be as popular as the castle as it will be good for Boys and Girls of any age. Buzz and Woody only would be geared more to younger boys. (don't get my wrong, I know girls love them too and older boys, but I just think the addition of the Incredibles will make it that much better)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter