MGM Character Meal Update Thread

There is one that just started. It includes characters from Playhouse Disney.

Well that stinks. I'm 25 and I love the character meals but I think even the kid in me is too old for Playhouse Disney. Thanks for the reply though as I can't find anything on allears, the dis, or WDW.com that shows this meal. It's just my mom and I going so I'm guessin I'm going to need to change the breakfast plans for that day.

Edit: I found the info on allears. Thanks for the info from all who posted.

I just booked our September vacation yesterday and will start doing my ADRs this weekend. We will most likely do breakfast or lunch at the new character meal at Hollywood & Vine. My boys are 2 and 4. They LOVE Little Einsteins and enjoy Jo-Jo's Circus. But bummer, Toy Story would have been the bomb!

:sad1: We wanted TOY STORY!! Disney is trying to get people that are waiting to goto Disney World till there kids are older to come sooner. :sad1:

Maybe after the Magical Beginnings promotion is over, they may change to Pixar themed meals.

Off subject, does the Doodlebops freak anybody else out? I can handle Wiggles/Little Einsteins, but can't stand Doodlebops. I cringe when my niece wants to watch them.

Who knows what will happen, but, it is a good Wishful Thought !! :tinker:
That would be a perfect Character Meal for this Promo for Pre-Schoolers...
I just hope Something really Fantastic comes along before Nov vacay!
Also, Doodlebops are hard to look at for me...
My 4 yr old & 7 yr. old rarely watch ! ( Lucky Me ! ) :happytv:

kabbie said:
Maybe after the Magical Beginnings promotion is over, they may change to Pixar themed meals.

Off subject, does the Doodlebops freak anybody else out? I can handle Wiggles/Little Einsteins, but can't stand Doodlebops. I cringe when my niece wants to watch them.
OT..... Doodlebops are awesome!! My grandson LOVES them. They did kind of creep people out at first.... but you will have to check them out again. They revamped their costumes a bit and aren't as bad as they used to be.
LOVE Busdriver Bob!!
:dance3: :dance3:

kabbie said:

I absolutely hate the Doodlebops. I find them incredibly annoying and not very good educational value. I like the Wiggles a lot more. Every time they come on, I tell the boys it's time to turn the channel. I've gotten it so ingrained into them, that they start telling me to turn the channel when I'm not fast enough! On the bright side, we discovered a new show on PBS when we started having to switch the TV away from Doodlebops - Big Big World. They love it!

I am glad my daughter is 7 and not into that level of programming anymore because the doodlebops freak me out too. Sorry to the fans of the show, but something about live action characters attempting to look like cartoons doesn't work for me. Unfortunately, I was never really impressed with the programs Disney offered for those 3 and younger. Little Einsteins might have worked, but that was not out when DD was that age.

The DoodleBops give me the willies too!!!!! I don't like their creepy hands or the line around that chicks neck! Yuck! (I know I'm odd) :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter