~ Mickey's Magical Matey Tour ~ November 6-13, 2010 Eastern Magic

We are excited! I can't believe it's almost here. We are not on the "official" FE list but will be adding a few surprises to everyone's FEs. We participated in the FE exchange on our last cruise and the FE gifts took up an entire suitcase. This freaked out poor DH :scared1:. We are so busy getting ready for the election that I haven't had alot of time to get ready for the cruise. DH is running for prosecutor and this is his victory cruise :cheer2: Is everyone all packed?

Hello,

We just found out about the Disney Board and we would like to participate in the Fish Extender exchange. Can we get added to the list? This is our second cruise.

Colin (8044-Early)
Jenn
Hanna (8)
Emmalee (6)

What a fun time....Christian Concert on Thursday, Election on Tuesday and we drive down from Wisconsin on Thursday. Starting to get some stuff ready. Going shopping tomorrow to pickup soda and water...(at 35 bucks a case ill bring my own) We are bringing our daughers 17 and 20. This is our second cruise and we are looking forward to it probably a bit more then our first one as we sorta know whats going on now.

Casana, thanks for thinking of me! I am not. I didn't have time to finish my fe gifts for everyone so... We will be flying an Oregon duck (football) flag instead of a FE! Lol.

Go Ducks! We are planning to steal a TV in Diversions and watch the Ducks vs. Huskies the day we get on the Magic. Come join us!

Hello everyone, I think 3 PM sounds good. I don't want to miss the sail away party either. I can't believe its almost here. Just finished up all my FE gifts, and already starting to pack. Just a few more days! Look forward to meeting all of you. :goodvibes

We are in for 3pm! Looking forward to meeting you all. I am kind of surprised how many of us are from the Northwest/West Coast!

Hello Everyone,

Getting closer by the minute. I have not heard if we can get added to the Fish Extender exchange. Can we get added to the list? This is our second cruise. Looking forward to the big day to get the party started!! Yeah

Colin (8044-Early)
Jenn
Hanna (8)
Emmalee (6)

any idea when the FE list will be posted? I need to know how much I need to make... thanks!
Christine

It is posted in the very first post of the thread. That has everything you could need!

Hello,

We just found out about the Disney Board and we would like to participate in the Fish Extender exchange. Can we get added to the list? This is our second cruise.

Colin (8044-Early)
Jenn
Hanna (8)
Emmalee (6)

Welcome. I can add you... I'm not sure how many people are done with the FEs yet though. I'm sure you will still get a good response.

Go Ducks! We are planning to steal a TV in Diversions and watch the Ducks vs. Huskies the day we get on the Magic. Come join us!

Sweet! We will have to find out when it is playing. As of right now, it is still listed as TBA for time and only on Touchdown Radio. And that would stink!

Ok, everyone... just a little reminder for everyone... I am extremely busy this week. If you do not hear back from me immediately, it probably means I'm in the fetal position in the corner crying! ;)

I am adding a 3:00 meet to the main page... and also a possible Ducks game for the football fans :) Anyone have an idea for another one?

Here is the FE list from the first page... EVERYTHING is on the first page!

Fish Extender Participants

Member / Room #

Cbettencourt / Christine, Jorge, Sarah (4.5) / 7122
gwoman100 / Cheryl (40), Mallory (6) / 6321
farynaed / Emily, Craig, Ellie (8), Hayden (5) / 7537
JoRo / Gustin, Josephine (4), Robert (2.5) / 8526
GoofyFD / Mark, Emily, Carey, Jenna / 2606
JustinsMommy07 / Maria, Mark, Justin (3), Joseph (10 mo) / 8518
LisaG520 / Lisa & Darrell / 6098
leelip1982 / Lee & Ashley / 6628
Tonyah / Tonya, Jim, Rhianna (13), Kathryn (5) / 7574
nhpgator / Ron, Natasha, Isabella (7yo), Mackenzie (4 yo) / 7518 for now
Casana / Ana, Frank, Sofia (6) / 6632
Spaingirls / Mom, DH, DD (11), DD (7) / 6524
cjhecelaya / Colin, Jenn, Hanna (8), Emmalee (6) / 8044

(JoRo will announce any changes outside her door so please contact her for changes - room 8526)

Yeah! Thanks for including us in the FE fun. Our family is sooooo excited to get back on the Magic. We are new to the FE fun, so I have a few questions for everyone. First, do we put our surprises in everyone's FE holder's on the same night? Is there some sort of schedule? Do we do this once or several times? What kinds of things do people do for adults?
Thanks again for letting us play with you! See you in 10 days!!!!!!
Colin, Jenn, Han, & Em

Hi everyone. Just wanted to share this tip that my hubby found on one of the message boards:
Bring a pillow case/permanent markers from home and give them to Guest Services when you board. They will have the characters sign it and return it to your room before the end of the cruise. Great and not expensive. We went to Dollar Store and picked up the pillow cases. Then we made iron on transfers with the cruise logo, cruise date, and kids' names.
Fun! Fun!

Oh! I am about to burst, and I just had to share! :dance3: I checked on our flights this afternoon and Delta had changed the itinerary so that we were getting in just over an hour later to Orlando (which meant a 4 hour layover :sad2:). I called Delta and they put us on an earlier flight, so now we will arrive by lunchtime on Friday! :yay: Not only that, but when I went to update my DME reservation, I found out that our waitlist came through today and we will be staying at the Boardwalk for the first time!!! :cool1:

Oh! I am about to burst, and I just had to share! :dance3: I checked on our flights this afternoon and Delta had changed the itinerary so that we were getting in just over an hour later to Orlando (which meant a 4 hour layover :sad2:). I called Delta and they put us on an earlier flight, so now we will arrive by lunchtime on Friday! :yay: Not only that, but when I went to update my DME reservation, I found out that our waitlist came through today and we will be staying at the Boardwalk for the first time!!! :cool1:

Congrats all the way around!!:woohoo:

The Boardwalk is my all time favorite resort! You can just walk over to Epcot and the resort is BEAUTIFUL!!! You will love the pool just as much as the kids will.
Have a great time!

Congrats all the way around!!:woohoo:

The Boardwalk is my all time favorite resort! You can just walk over to Epcot and the resort is BEAUTIFUL!!! You will love the pool just as much as the kids will.
Have a great time!

Thanks! We were planning to spend the evening at the Food and Wine Festival, so now we will have even more time to celebrate! I doubt we will hit the pool, but I have seen it before. It is pretty cool. I used to go to Luna Park in Melbourne, Australia when I was little. They got the slide just right!

FUN FUN , we are staying there too for the first time! We will probably be on the same bus to the cruise - it will be nice to meet you!

Couple quick qestions. This is our 2nd cruise and the first time we our doing FE's:

1) Do we do an FE gift for everyday of the cruise?

2) Is it per person in cabin, per couple, etc.?

3) Also for the ones that dont have ages on the FE list can you please post there ages.

Thanks

Were almost there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:banana::woohoo::cool1::beach::boat::dancer::sail::debswalk:

My daughters are Jenna (11) and Julianne (7) . My DH is Derek and I am Lynn. We are so excited. It just hit me how much more I have to get ready.
See you are the 6th.

congrats!! We'll be down the road from you, we're staying at the Yacht club. First time we've ever stayed on any resort on that side of the "world", looking forward to it. How are you getting to the cruise? We decided to rent a car both ways, hope its not too complicated.

congrats!! We'll be down the road from you, we're staying at the Yacht club. First time we've ever stayed on any resort on that side of the "world", looking forward to it. How are you getting to the cruise? We decided to rent a car both ways, hope its not too complicated.

We are hitching a ride with a friend to the port and then taking the Disney transfers back to the airport. It was cheaper for the two of us than renting a car one way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter