Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Central 2004!!!!!! =0)

Hi -
This is my first post but I've been reading the boards for a while - it is great stuff. We are going on Oct. 29th for our 5 year anniversary and made a PS at LTT for 2. We have 2 other people coming with us and I tried to change the PS from 2 to 4 people and they have nothing available. Does anyone think that if we arrive with 4 they will be able to seat us or are all bookings for MNSSHP done by PS's? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

I am so exicted to go - counting down the days for our disney FUN!!! :earsgirl:

:bounce: :bounce: Sue! WELCOME TO THE DIS! :bounce: :bounce:

Your friends may be outta luck. What time is your PS for?? If it is early enough or late enough... maybe they can be squeezed in....

MEM - not sure what you son is interested in but I think you can go to the arcade by Space Mountain. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. We plan to go on a few rides, get our picture as soon as they start and maybe grab some hot dogs for the kids so they're ready to go when they open. Tomorrowland Transit Authority is always a great way to get out of the crowds IMO. Hope that helps.

Just a tip - the line for the photos in Tomorrowland was really long since that's where everyone was. If you walk to the other side of the park there were no lines at all.

Originally posted by Disneygrl36

I have been watching this thread & getting more & more excited. I am sooooooo glad you got a ticket for the party & will be able to go for your bday!!!! I remember you saying you would be outside the gate crying & now you don't have too.
I can't wait----my first bday at WDW & my first MNSSHP too!!!! And we both turn 37!!
Hope you find your other tickets!!!!

I know! I'm so excited! I still have one "in" that's trying to find out if/when/how I can get tickets that were returned. Prices on Ebay seem to be coming down (I can't spend $100+++/ticket) too. I feel I'll probably get at least the one ticket, so my older son can go too, but I'd like the whole family to be able to go.

It would just be the best Bday ever!!!! Hope yours is fantastic too! Being in WDW will almost make me forget that I'm now in my "late 30s."

Want to get together that night?

The photo areas don't open until 7 PM and a lot of people rush to the location in Tomorrowland. Wait and go over in Liberty Square or Adventureland early in the evening for no line.

Adventureland was the easiest place to get your picture taken. We were in and out within 5 minutes. We did it early on too.

Believe it or not, we went on 10/8 and never got around to get our pictures taken! :( But it's because we didn't prioritize for it -- we had a great time and focused on strategizing for short waits on rides, had dinner at LTT (5:15 p.m. -- worked out perfect), heard some stories etc.

Every time we passed a photo station it was very crowded, so we put it off and put it off until alas, it was too late. However, I have to admit I don't really mind -- I kind of have too many pics already floating around without frames!

We really enjoyed the decorations, the special stories etc going on, and the parade. We rode HM at a few minutes before midnight, and that was a perfect cap on a great evening.

The wait in Tomorrowland wasn't bad; and we were there the whole hour. We rode SM a couple of times did TTA which I'd never done before, rode Buzz after they got the ride back up; it was down for a little while. The hour went fast. There were a couple of trick-or-treat stations there, and they started the little costume parade there, a little before 7 p.m. as I recall.

It was crowded, and I was surprised at the sell-out -- but as others have reported, it was still manageable and fun. princess:

i hope you get the tickets your looking for too! i have my tickets but i'm looking for tickets for family members who were too late in calling up to buy theirs. if people would stop bidding so high on ebay the prices will come down. i hope the magic finds us and so many other disers looking for tickets! have a great birthday!

we had our picture taken right at Liberty Square while the 2nd parade was going on (we saw the 8pm parade)

Originally posted by poohj80
The photo areas don't open until 7 PM and a lot of people rush to the location in Tomorrowland. Wait and go over in Liberty Square or Adventureland early in the evening for no line.

Actually when we walked over to the 'holding' area they already had the picture line open. We had ours taken right when we walked in to that area a little after 6, then we didn't have to worry about messing up costumes on rides, face paint....etc. And quick note on that, when you get to the end of the line the person ask how many adults and how many kids, and then they write that at the bottom of your paper you filled out. I didn't think about it till I left but you need to tell them how many adult tickets and how many childrens tickets probably. I don't know if it makes a difference at what your photo sheets will be when delivered but I said 2 adults and 2 children and then realized that I actually had to purchase an adult ticket for my oldest....so I hope they don't send us different sheets for different tickets. Just in case though, make sure you tell them the right thing :)

We went to our first ever MNSSHP on Oct. 3rd and it was totally AWSOME!!! We have never had a better time in the MK. We got to the MK right at 4:00 p.m., and were let in with only our MNSSHP tickets. They gave us our wrist bands and trick-or-treat bags as we went through the turnstiles, and off we went. (DH & I didn't dress up, but our DD - 7 was Cinderella and our DD - 4 was Belle.)

We had a 5:45 p.m. PS for LTT, and that worked out really well for us. We finished up about 10 minutes before 7:00, and they allowed us to stay just outside where our stroller was parked until time for the party to start. We went right away to get in line for our picture, at the HOP location. They told us they were always the last to open on MNSSHP nights, because they couldn't start setting up for the pictures until the last show of the day had run, so we went over and watched the Country Bears and then got back in line for our picture. We only waited about 5 minutes. They were very efficient in moving people along.

There were NO lines for anything we did that night. We managed to ride pretty much everything with no wait. We rode Goofy's Barnstormer with the girls three times in a row without getting off. We saw the fireworks at 9:15 and they were GREAT! We watched the 10:00 parade and saw the headless horseman, both were amazing!

The kids really enjoyed trick-or-treating in the park, and we got a TON of candy! I was shocked by how much we were given (even DH & I who weren't in costume). And it was all good candy too.

Well, I'm sorry this post has gotten so long. I just can't say enough good stuff about the party. If you haven't purchased your tickets yet, and you are considering going, all I can say is GO FOR IT! You won't regret it!

I will try to post some of our pictures in the next couple of days (If I can figure out how...) :rolleyes:

Is the 26th a sell out? I saw on Ebay a seller saying it was. Is this just a ploy trying to get people to buy?

Ok, let's see how this works.... I'm going to try posting a few pics.

.....nope, didn't work!:(

Originally posted by imamicki2
Is the 26th a sell out? I saw on Ebay a seller saying it was. Is this just a ploy trying to get people to buy?

I just checked on the offical site and they will sell me tickets for the 26th. The site shows the 31st as sold out......

Well, last night when I posted the pictures, they worked just fine. Now this morning I can't see them. Anyone have any idea what I did wrong?!

Your friends may be outta luck. What time is your PS for?? If it is early enough or late enough... maybe they can be squeezed in....

Hi Laura thanks for the warm Welcome to the DISBoards!

Well, I have a PS for 6:05 for 2, figuring this would give us time to eat and see the headless horseman in Liberty Square perfectly timed. We have 2 other family members coming which is the hard part trying to re-book at the last minute. Last night I made a PS for 7:50 for 4 at LTT and I kept the 6:05 too hoping if I call everyday I can get an earlier PS for 4.

Any suggestions? Will we miss too much if we eat late? :(

Thanks again for your help!
Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter