• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickeys not so scary halloween party

Is the mayhem at the mansion app working yet? I asked multiple cast members as I left mk today (I'll be at the party on Sunday.) And not one person knew what I was talking about.

See, that seems really amateur to me. How can it be printed on the guide map, but none of the staff have even heard of it? I'm pretty surprised at the slapdash nature of some of these new things rolling out without being tested well in advance. I'd expect it from my local park, but not at WDW. </doomandgloom>

Still looking forward to my first halloween party!

Stillan't see it on the App Store and the google search seems to not bring up the official page.... Have they scrapped it?

Stillan't see it on the App Store and the google search seems to not bring up the official page.... Have they scrapped it?

I have it installed already. I downloaded it the day I saw it posted. It still opens on my phone and it is (was?) something we were looking forward to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter