Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Lets Talk Characters!

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Alrighty everyone! Since the Halloween Party was so amazing I decided to attend the Christmas Party! If you guys want you can read my review of the Halloween Party in the Trip Reports board!

Anyway who's out in Christmas time! I've read KennythePirates site but I wanna know from those who've been there!

Is Mickey Minnie and crew in Christmas attire?

Are Santas Lines long?

Who has the shortest lines!

Who has the longest lines!

Also is there any good photo ops like the Magic Shot with the Halloween Party? I love that they theme it so awesome!:santa:

One character that we really wanted to see, but didn't make it to was Scrooge McDuck!

Yes, Santa was at our party, but the line for him was about 30 minutes. My dd was just exhausted and we couldn't do it. I wish that we had, though....it sure would've been a magical memory!

I know that we saw all 7 dwarves. They were something to see!

Also, Aladdin/Genie/Jasmin were greeting and Jasmine had on her coat, which you don't always get to see.

We saw Captain Hook and Smee, too.

I know that the scenery that is up in the front of MK was just gorgeous for Holiday Photos. We have a lovely family photograph taken in MK from Party Night. We just had a lovely time. I'd definitely do MVMCP again!!!

One character that we really wanted to see, but didn't make it to was Scrooge McDuck!

Yes, Santa was at our party, but the line for him was about 30 minutes. My dd was just exhausted and we couldn't do it. I wish that we had, though....it sure would've been a magical memory!

I know that we saw all 7 dwarves. They were something to see!

Also, Aladdin/Genie/Jasmin were greeting and Jasmine had on her coat, which you don't always get to see.

We saw Captain Hook and Smee, too.

I know that the scenery that is up in the front of MK was just gorgeous for Holiday Photos. We have a lovely family photograph taken in MK from Party Night. We just had a lovely time. I'd definitely do MVMCP again!!!

Thank you for your awesome responce!

I would hold for a little bit before making your strategy, there are some changes this year which could impact your plan. If you're not going to the first party, then wait until the reports from that night come out.

I would hold for a little bit before making your strategy, there are some changes this year which could impact your plan. If you're not going to the first party, then wait until the reports from that night come out.

Right I'm hoping Kenny goes to the first or second one because my job would probably only allow me to go the second or third party

Special characters out last year were:
-Wendy (with peter)
-Bert (with Mary)
-Dwarves
-Princes (with their respective princess, MINUS ERIC & BEAST)
-Santa
-Cap Jack Sparrow
-Country Bears
-Aladdin & Abu or Genie & Jasmine switching off

Lines for Flynn, were long, (also snow because that was the same side of fth) this year though, we don't know what's going on with the princes! Even talking to entertainment folk they say the princes will be back for valentines...hopefully....we're not sure what's going to happen with the Frozen takeoever...

I'd say if you want the dwarves, line up first for them, or sparrow, then the princes, then bert, then wendy.

I don't really do characters but Scrooge would be amazing! Where is he usually located? I might need to put aside some time for him.

I don't really do characters but Scrooge would be amazing! Where is he usually located? I might need to put aside some time for him.

Scrooge was in Fantasyland near Storybook Circus/Dumbo last year.

Along the lines of Villians’ Sinister Soiree?

We loved getting our picture with Mickey and Minnie in Victorian holiday garb. Don't kiss Mickey's nose though. I did and came home with a nasty cold!

We're going for the first time. My children opted to be Olaf for Halloween. Would it be silly to let them wear the costumes for the MVMCP? Do the kids/adults dress up?

We're going for the first time. My children opted to be Olaf for Halloween. Would it be silly to let them wear the costumes for the MVMCP? Do the kids/adults dress up?

We saw a few elves last year. If they want to dress as Olaf, that will be cute and I'm sure they'll enjoy the comments!

Kids dress up more in dress clothes rather than costumes but hey, if they want to wear the costume where better to wear it, outside of Halloween, than Disney. Go for it. Embrace the unique ;)

I'm subscribing! I just revised my trip plans last night & bought a ticket for Dec 4th MVMCP with DSalmost3

As people who go to MNSSHP a few times a year, we were disappointed in the character options for Christmas. Scrooge is the only "christmas only" critter. All of the other non-villian MNSSHP critters will be there with a scarf or hat or other winter element 9I don't think monsters inc will be there nor Jack and Sally either). The last time we went (2012) we got Scrooge, the mice, the dwarfs and the country bears. Santa goofy is also at the DHS lights, which I think is a better picture location, so we skipped him at club tinsel and we did Christmas. The dwarfs had zero line, so we grabbed them at random.

As people who go to MNSSHP a few times a year, we were disappointed in the character options for Christmas. Scrooge is the only "christmas only" critter. All of the other non-villian MNSSHP critters will be there with a scarf or hat or other winter element 9I don't think monsters inc will be there nor Jack and Sally either). The last time we went (2012) we got Scrooge, the mice, the dwarfs and the country bears. Santa goofy is also at the DHS lights, which I think is a better picture location, so we skipped him at club tinsel and we did Christmas. The dwarfs had zero line, so we grabbed them at random.

The dwarfs had a zero line!?

Well is Mickey and co in their Christmas outfits? Also were there nice photo ops with Christmas theme? I can't wait to meet Scrooge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter