Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Lets Talk Characters!

Do Scrooge and Jack meet indoors or just outside? I don't need to meet either of them, but I would like to see them.

Do Scrooge and Jack meet indoors or just outside? I don't need to meet either of them, but I would like to see them.
At MNSSHP the characters located in Storybook Circus met outdoors. Not sure if the same is true for MVMCP? Would think they'd want something more "controlled" for Jack? But then again, the dwarfs are free-roaming, so.....??

Scrooge and Ducks will be outside in the walkway near Dumbo. Jack will be near the Calliope and that area is also outside.

I am beyond excited guys! Can't wait for Jenny's report and I'm sure to give you all my report!

I am not sure about the lines since this is our first mvmcp but I know cinderella/prince are in the same line as Rapunzel/Flynn. You wait once and meet both sets one after the other.

Flynn is awesome! I'm not sure how long the wait will be. Flynn and Rapunzel will be with Cinderella and Prince Charming.

Snow and her prince should be outside near the mine train.

Ariel will not have her prince and meet in her grotto

Aurora and her prince will be outside too.

I'm sure KTP will post where exactly Snow and Aurora are tonight.

Thank you both so much!! Glad to know it's just one line for both:woohoo:

So I read Kenny's facebook and also have his app so the only thing I'm still torn between is who I hit first Santa or the Dwarfs.

From Kennys Blog Santa leaves at 10:45 I can still grab the dwarfs until 11:30.

So my plan of attack that has been updated is:

Either...

Wait in line for Santa and then right after head to Mickey Mouse. From there travel to Storybook circus and knock out Goofy, Donald & Scoorge, Minnie and Daisy & then wait for the Dwarfs.

I should be able to do this, and am confident that I can. Or the other way:

I wait in line for the Dwarfs and then knock out Donald & Scrooge, Goofy, Minnie and Daisy then head back down to main street to get Santa and Mickey.

Also by the grace of some of gods work I was fiddling on the app and I got a reservation for the Character Breakfast in Ohana...so I will be wearing my Hawaiian best :D

Last year, we met Santa first. The problem with his location is that it is all the way at the front of the Park so trekking back can waste quite some time, depending on where you're coming from.

I'd go with the first plan so you don't have to walk back. Last year we didn't meet Mickey because he wasn't wearing a Christmas party outfit. So we met Santa, Donald/Daisy/Scrooge, Hundred Acre Wood Gang, Peter Pan and Wendy, Minnie Mouse all before 9pm.

So I read Kenny's facebook and also have his app so the only thing I'm still torn between is who I hit first Santa or the Dwarfs.

From Kennys Blog Santa leaves at 10:45 I can still grab the dwarfs until 11:30.

So my plan of attack that has been updated is:

Either...

Wait in line for Santa and then right after head to Mickey Mouse. From there travel to Storybook circus and knock out Goofy, Donald & Scoorge, Minnie and Daisy & then wait for the Dwarfs.

I should be able to do this, and am confident that I can. Or the other way:

I wait in line for the Dwarfs and then knock out Donald & Scrooge, Goofy, Minnie and Daisy then head back down to main street to get Santa and Mickey.

Also by the grace of some of gods work I was fiddling on the app and I got a reservation for the Character Breakfast in Ohana...so I will be wearing my Hawaiian best :D

First timer here. I thought I saw a picture indicating woody at the frontierland dance party. Can anyone confirm this. My kids would die to dance with woody. TIA

First timer here. I thought I saw a picture indicating woody at the frontierland dance party. Can anyone confirm this. My kids would die to dance with woody. TIA

This was taken last year. This year the dance party has Horace Horsecollar, Clarabelle Cow, Clara Cluck and The Country Bears are there

I know some of you are going to be put off by this question, but I'm wondering if I'm missing something....What's the draw of standing in line for Santa at WDW? Doesn't he make trips to everyone's local mall? I get standing in line for the Dwarfs, Rapunzel, and Elsa and Anna (we don't get to see those folks everyday)....but if it was a toss up between Santa and anyone else at the park....I would go with anyone else at the park. What am I missing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter